Any one on here been on TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
I was a single blurry pixel on standard definition television for the 1994 World Cup Final (oh why oh why didn't I just sell the tickets as I wasn't really rooting for Brazil or Italy). It was the worst WC final ever.... I went to a rainy cold Boston Red Sox baseball game once in the early 1990's where people behind the batter left, so I sat in those vacated seats with a friend, apparently we were very well placed to be on tv.

I've also been asked a few times to be interviewed on local news tv, but always said no. One time an old bloke had been found murdered on some conservation land and I happened to be cycling by a day or so later and got approached. I couldn't see why the heck I should be interviewed, nor did I want my noggin on tv being asked about someone I didn't even know (and even if I did I still wouldn't want to be on tv out of respect). But that's the standard of "news" now.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I was in the crowd for the Tottenham v Arsenal FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.

It was the game Gazza spanked in a free kick from outside the box.

My seat, which wasn't the dearest, was a few rows behind the dugout.

I can be seen in the background several times when the camera focusses on Tottenham manager Terry Venables.

classic33

Leg End Member
CNN in March 2007, about 20 yards from where I featured on a local DVD.

Must have been all of 30 seconds in the piece shown.

Top Bottom