Any one on here been on TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Doesn't bind, what makes you think it would?
The cut is between the support points. Gravity should force it down.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Myself and Mrs SJ were in the audience for Question Time about 25 years ago and the guy in front of us asked a question, so our mugs were on screen for about thirty seconds. My cousin who lived near Bristol at the time was watching the program after coming home from the pub and nearly fell off his chair in surprise. He immediately phoned every known relative to get them to turn their TV on quick.

tom73

Guru
@Dave7 Mrs 73 is always happy to know if others enjoy their music help her remember him. As he’s sadly no longer around. He was quite modiest about it all including being Christmas number 1. For years all his gold and platinum discs lay in a cardboard box. Except one he gave my bother in law his tiger feet one. Which for years was in his bedroom and now hangs pride of place in his flat.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Dave7 Mrs 73 is always happy to know if others enjoy their music help her remember him. As he’s sadly no longer around. He was quite modiest about it all including being Christmas number 1. For years all his gold and platinum discs lay in a cardboard box. Except one he gave my bother in law his tiger feet one. Which for years was in his bedroom and now hangs pride of place in his flat.
How nice is that. Sounds a lovely man.
Nice memories for your family.

tyred

Legendary Member
I was on the TV as a child.
child-television-28247510.jpg

stalagmike

Enormous member
I've been all over the radio playing bit parts in the many annoying radio ads that I made in my previous life. The only TV was playing an 'extra' French rugby player in a viral Visa campaign in 2010. Which isn't technically TV, but could have been. Thankfully no copy exists anymore.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
My team of school children won the Children's NE Charity Sandcastle Competition in 1996 on South Shields Beach and I got interviewed on BBC1 Look North...

If I'd known it was going to be on tele, I've put my trousers back on...

[Clarifying point before you leap to unsavoury conclusions- I had a tee shirt and my swimming trunks on.]

I glimpsed myself very recently on a CH4 program about gender. Years ago I was also to be seen on a couple of programs that did stories on human powered veehicles. One was the Open University! The other was a terrible ITV Saturday morning kid's show called 'Number 84' or summat. I wore a jumper my mum had knit me. The following piece about fruit bats was much more interesting. That nobber off of Art Attack was the presenter. All the other presenters hated him.

gavgav

Guru
Might have been the other end or if not we were to the right of that view and a few rows up.

Where did you get that pic?

It finished 3 all. At about 5 mins to time England were 3-1 down amd were being hammered.
I said to the boys. 'Lets go and we can get away before the traffic'
Walking out of the stadium we heard the crowd erupt in cheers. Carried on heard another massive cheer.

Trust me to hoick the lads out early so they missed two England goals.

Still not forgiven.

I’ve never understood people leaving a football match before the end. Would people leave the cinema or theatre before the end? The number of goals I’ve seen in the 85th minute onwards. Indeed supporting Shrewsbury last season, and leaving before the end, you’d think we were heading for relegation, not a promotion push!

Top Bottom