Any one on here been on TV?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was in the crowd behind one of the goals at Sweden vs England at Elland Road in 1995 with my two lads. I'm sure you all noticed me.
Where?
DfGmpRCW0AE-S-J.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member

colly

Re member eR
Might have been the other end or if not we were to the right of that view and a few rows up.

Where did you get that pic?

It finished 3 all. At about 5 mins to time England were 3-1 down amd were being hammered.
I said to the boys. 'Lets go and we can get away before the traffic'
Walking out of the stadium we heard the crowd erupt in cheers. Carried on heard another massive cheer.

Trust me to hoick the lads out early so they missed two England goals.

Still not forgiven.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
@Drago seems to shy too admit this but...... remember that advert with David Beckham in his white underpants?
When it was originally filmed it was Drago in his Y fronts.
The add was pulled after the first showing as there were so many complaints and they were forced to use 2nd choice Beckham.

Since then one of those people’s life has been on the skids...

JhnBssll

Veteran
I've just spent the day filming for an advert; whether or not it ends up on TV is questionable :laugh: I'm a development engineer for Bosch Home & Garden and they needed someone capable of using a chainsaw. I was volunteered along with a colleague to be man and wife for the day :laugh: I'm already on the back of the carton for this product for the same reason, they couldn't get a model to look natural with a chainsaw they'd never used so borrowed me for the photoshoot instead :laugh: It's a tiny little thing, low chain speed and battery powered, technically a pruning saw. Great little thing though, plenty of power and easy to use :okay:

Two firsts for me today - first time wearing hairspray, and first time wearing makeup :tongue:

Here I am on the John Lewis website... :laugh:

2018-12-19_16h03_29.png

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
My daugher and SiL were in a series with Jason Manford.....called (i think) True Lies. It was a 6 part series filmed in Warrington. They had tiny bit parts but actually appeared in a scene. They got paid a small amount and enjoyed the experience.

tom73

Guru
Now they were a good group. I have no idea of thier abilities but they had a great sound.
Well thank you will pass on your thoughts to Mrs 73. They went on well into the 80's playing all over Europe Germany proved very popular for them.

As for abilities well they must have been good one example Rob the guitarist went on to be a song writer one of his songs got picked up by Kylie Minogue. He literally went to bed and woke a multi millionaire.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Well thank you will pass on your thoughts to Mrs 73. They went on well into the 80's playing all over Europe Germany proved very popular for them.

As for abilities well they must have been good one example Rob the guitarist went on to be a song writer one of his songs got picked up by Kylie Minogue. He literally went to bed and woke a multi millionaire.

I should be so lucky

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member

Please do.
When I said "i have no idea of thier ability" its because I am tone deaf and cant play any instrument. I just know that me and Mrs D enjoyed thier music.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've just spent the day filming for an advert; whether or not it ends up on TV is questionable :laugh: I'm a development engineer for Bosch Home & Garden and they needed someone capable of using a chainsaw. I was volunteered along with a colleague to be man and wife for the day :laugh: I'm already on the back of the carton for this product for the same reason, they couldn't get a model to look natural with a chainsaw they'd never used so borrowed me for the photoshoot instead :laugh: It's a tiny little thing, low chain speed and battery powered, technically a pruning saw. Great little thing though, plenty of power and easy to use :okay:

Two firsts for me today - first time wearing hairspray, and first time wearing makeup :tongue:

Here I am on the John Lewis website... :laugh:

View attachment 443143
Won't that just bind in the cut, catching the saw, at best. At worst you'll end up getting clouted on the head.

Top Bottom