Any survivors on here, cardiac arrest, heart attack, cancer....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
To become two less large gentlemen in considerably better shape…
Excellent news Kev. Gently does it building up the exercise.
Thanks Stu. Gotta lose 2stone :-/

.....roll the years on and am there again....
After recent issues of general malaise, heavy breathing, fatigue, heavy legs etc. but nothing substantial I eventually had a CT scan last Thursday. This coming Friday I go in for an Angiogram.
Judging by the CT report it seems I have multiple blockages hence the lack of really meaningful symptoms. I'm guessing if bad-enough, then maybe a by-pass could be an option.
Either way, it needs to be something.
Hopefully update on Saturday!
Good luck and GWS .

classic33

Leg End Member
Breast cancer confirmed last month. Not worth risking operating on at present. Popping yer clogs on the table appears to be frowned upon. Having done it once...

Echocardiogram done today, with a view to surgery. The system has caught up to November - December last year.

I'm out off excuses not to take what I have, go to bed and just try and fall asleep.

D

Deleted member 1258

Breast cancer confirmed last month. Not worth risking operating on at present. Popping yer clogs on the table appears to be frowned upon. Having done it once...

Echocardiogram done today, with a view to surgery. The system has caught up to November - December last year.

I'm out off excuses not to take what I have, go to bed and just try and fall asleep.

:hugs: I've no words, just a virtual hug and best wishes.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

Aaargh, you obviously weren't at the front of the queue when they were handing out the good luck charms - what next!!!

Can't they find an anaesthetic that doesn't try to kill you? :whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
Aaargh, you obviously weren't at the front of the queue when they were handing out the good luck charms - what next!!!

Can't they find an anaesthetic that doesn't try to kill you? :whistle:
There's a rabbits foot going spare you can have, if you want it.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was going to make a joke about catching Myxomatosis from it, but read that humans can't catch the disease. Interestingly though, there is a possibility that it could be used to target human cancer cells... (LINK).
Outbreak in the Shibden Valley in July this year.

The foot came from the church above Hardcastle Crags, from one of the witches in 1989/90.

Down your way.

Sorry to hear your news. I wish you all the best .

Slick

Guru

No real words either. Everything I type just sounds trite.

Top Bottom