Any survivors on here, cardiac arrest, heart attack, cancer....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
.....roll the years on and am there again....
After recent issues of general malaise, heavy breathing, fatigue, heavy legs etc. but nothing substantial I eventually had a CT scan last Thursday. This coming Friday I go in for an Angiogram.
Judging by the CT report it seems I have multiple blockages hence the lack of really meaningful symptoms. I'm guessing if bad-enough, then maybe a by-pass could be an option.
Either way, it needs to be something.
Hopefully update on Saturday!

Hope all goes well ! At least your jacket will give the right impression. Hope you are back out on the bike again soon !

Drago

Legendary Member
True enough...the years have been kind to me :-)

Well, your dress sense has improved somewhat.

timmyweb.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks everyone!
Well it went spiffingly well. Not as bad as the CT scan suggested. Ues some extra furring but nothing that requires stenting at the moment.

After discussions with the consultant it would appear my symptoms are due to my consistently low blood pressure and heart rate. I’m ok once I’m up and moving, but being sedentary (home office desk) or sitting around at the airport can make me feel a bit angina-like and quite dopey. As soon as I exert I’m then rapidly out of breath and heavy-legged.
Ruducing my beta-blockers over the last month has helped a lot, so it’s clearly all related.
What she did recommend is more regular aerobic exercise to train my body to respond better.

A prescription for more cycling? Here’s hoping!

Slick

Guru
Thanks everyone!
Well it went spiffingly well. Not as bad as the CT scan suggested. Ues some extra furring but nothing that requires stenting at the moment.

After discussions with the consultant it would appear my symptoms are due to my consistently low blood pressure and heart rate. I’m ok once I’m up and moving, but being sedentary (home office desk) or sitting around at the airport can make me feel a bit angina-like and quite dopey. As soon as I exert I’m then rapidly out of breath and heavy-legged.
Ruducing my beta-blockers over the last month has helped a lot, so it’s clearly all related.
What she did recommend is more regular aerobic exercise to train my body to respond better.

A prescription for more cycling? Here’s hoping!
Sounds like a plan, how good would a prescription like that be. Nice :thumbsup:

Top Bottom