Any 'Trainer Road' users within?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris.IOW

Another Trainer road user here, (Thanks for the link to thread T.M.H.N.E.T) Although not sharing my pathetic power outputs with you after reading some of yours! So far I haven't followed one of the plans just been doing workouts particularly with Sufferfest videos but having read some of the progress made will look to follow a plan.

Find it a fantastic way to beat any hint of boredom on the Turbo.

What are your favourite sessions on TrainerRoad mine so far are Ebbetts and the 2x20min test:ph34r:
Really enjoyed Huffaker. Well love/Hate as it is brutal. I've done it twice - once just 5 minutes ago.
Also really enjoyed Newcomb. Both on the second intermediate.
first intermediate base i liked.............Goddard and Ebbets. I find the tests horrible as hanging on for 20 minutes is like time trialling without the adrenaline.

OP
OP
T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
All/any of them. You can buy two ridefit vids for not much more than the cost of 1 SF though. Although waiting on the TR guys adding the rest of the rides.

RF provide two download links too. With music and without

ziggys101

Über Member
Right in the middle of downloading Sufferfest "Angels" and I'll try it out tomorrow ^_^

ziggys101

Über Member
I hung on till the last climb then gave up :wacko: and stayed at FTP till the last sprint and gave it all I had left, so some work to do! But managed to get over 400 watts (Virtual Power) for the first time ever. After the cooldown I just sat there dripping ^_^

Stacked two sessions today.

"Black" which is a 60 minute aerobic workout with no rests, just constant (NP of around 205). Fairly easy going on the legs but made it fast-ish cadence (90-100rpm) so the heart and lungs were worked.
"Whitney" was the second workout. 12 minutes long consisting of warm up and warm down. Slap bang in the middle was the following:

8 x 20 seconds @ 453watts sets with 10 second breaks in between. (Tabata intervals).

Certainly wakes the legs up. Also ended up fighting the gears as the time you change down to spin for ten seconds you are going back up to the big ring again! Legs were flooding with the naughty stuff that is lactate.

Enjoyable all the same.

Top Bottom