Appropriate registration numbers on cars...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I've got BA55 followed by my initials. I'm a bassist and, er, my initials are my initials. Everyone in the village knows I'm a bassist and the plate does get admiring comments from the werewolf dodgers. No naughty spai g involved.

:welcome: back

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
When I become Prime Minister I have a number of commitments from my manifesto. One of which is - anyone with a personalised number plate pays an extra 20p per litre of fuel. If the plate are your initials or name then it's an extra 30p per litre.

…..if your manifesto includes; people with cherished numbers featuring their car brand or model being named, shamed and paraded in public - you’ve got my vote 👍

Chris S

Legendary Member
lice.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru
When I was bidding for my wife's plate, the plate up for auction before was HU11 CTY. After bidding stalling several times in the mid £20ks

It eventually went for nearly £60K! I think it was the year Hull football club got promoted or something

Peanuts compared to some private plate prices. I have been lucky and got all of our for standard price or just a little bit more never silly money

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
When I was bidding for my wife's plate, the plate up for auction before was HU11 CTY. After bidding stalling several times in the mid £20ks

It eventually went for nearly £60K! I think it was the year Hull football club got promoted or something

Peanuts compared to some private plate prices. I have been lucky and got all of our for standard price or just a little bit more never silly money

My plates were both £250 assigned. I would have paid much more for one of them, it's the name my closest forever friend calls me. The other is a little crude 😂 but specific to my motorbike.

No silly spacing or making numbers look like letters,

Top Bottom