"Are you a serious cyclist"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

damj

Says the new lady at work on opposite desk. Thinks for a second... I commute two or three days a week, I have long ride at the weekend.. I'm a bit obsessed with buying or looking at gear, wandering around the three shops in town, always on wiggle,Evans,ebay, etal looking at bike stuff, checking out new routes......"yes" I confidently say. She says "oh my husbands well into it, he cycled to Paris last week" (from Durham) I'm backtracking now.. A little embarrassed.. Is it all in head? What makes a serious cyclist or vice versa.

Says the new lady at work on opposite desk. Thinks for a second... I commute two or three days a week, I have long ride at the weekend.. I'm a bit obsessed with buying or looking at gear, wandering around the three shops in town, always on wiggle,Evans,ebay, etal looking at bike stuff, checking out new routes......"yes" I confidently say. She says "oh my husbands well into it, he cycled to Paris last week" (from Durham) I'm backtracking now.. A little embarrassed.. Is it all in head? What makes a serious cyclist or vice versa.

No need to be embarrassed. If you have an above average interest, passion and enthusiasm for bikes and cycling, then that's enough, IMO, to claim that you're a 'serious cyclist.'

Tin Pot

Guru

A serious cyclist is one who does not smile. Is probably emaciated. Wears black a lot and probably has a black bike.

Like the chaps who flood Crystal Palace. :laugh:

I'm serious. You lot are amateurs.

Top Bottom