As a cyclist who do you dislike the most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1982470, member: 45"]I've highlighted the important word. It doesn't match the command in your second sentence......[/quote]
Therefore it's good advice! Why would anyone want to walk in the road putting themselves and others in danger, when a safe pavement is available.? All this "it's their right" and "they can do as they want" attitude isn't beneficial to cyclists surely?! Most road walkers i've encountered have been hard to see until the last seconds, and walking near to the middle rather than the sides of the road. To hit one at even a slow pace will result in injury or distress to both parties. Yet some seem to want to defend reckless, unnecessary walking on something that isn't either designed for or is safe to do so.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have to watch out constantly for these idiots who wander round unaware of their surroundings. If i hit them we both end up injured! Buzzing them teaches them a lesson. What would you do, apologise for being on a bike in the first place? Just because you've posted 27,000+ messages it doesn't mean that you've cycled 27,000+ miles does it(?!):scratch:
I've cycled a whole load more than that, and never felt the need to intimidate pedestrians. You're a small man in search of a sad little thrill at somebody else's expense

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I dislike chavs almost as much as I dislike self-absorbed berks who turn to bullying and aggression rather than looking past their blinkers to consider they might not be as perfect as their ego allows.
damn your eyes, Norm........I wish I'd written that!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Well, lets just say that the British Cycling rep here is one of the main reasons that I/Cyclemagic are quitting Leicester for another non Skyride town.
I'm not doubting you, but the CTC shafted Home Counties Cycling........there aren't many knights in shining armour around

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I had another buzzing experience yesterday, but to be fair i did ask the old biddies to walk on the pavement provided, and i passed them at 4 or 5 foot, not too close. However as i did another lap of the park they ignored my polite request and continued to walk complete with their pooches on the road(2 abreast), i don't know why some choose to do this but it's very annoying as they're putting others at risk.
One of my excuse the pun, pet hates is when dog walkers launch one of those balls propelled by a plastic scoop/stick into the road because "well there aren't any cars about", then their stupid hard to see black labrador runs into my path only for them to say "Watch out Max, we don't want you getting hit by that bike". Well if you don't want "Maxie" getting hit why launch a ball for the dumn creature into the bloody road in the first place then? Do they think that bikes are made out of rubber maybe?:dry:
why on earth are you riding around a park?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
reckless, unnecessary walking.

Listen to yourself.

Top Bottom