As a cyclist who do you dislike the most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
All i mentioned was buzzing a dozy pedestrian, then i quoted the Highway Code! Not goes on much in your lives it seems, as you want to keep nit picking over my words.
You know nothing about my cycling ability just as i know nothing about yours.Your assumptions are based on one of my posts. Have you taken my others into consideration before making your mind up?
I let the subject drop before and it still stands.

insouciant

Veteran
As a cyclist, and human being, I dislike Michael McIntyre the most.

perplexed

Guru
As a cyclist, and human being, I dislike Michael McIntyre the most.

Scene from the BBC's "Outnumbered".

Hugh Dennis watching TV with the sound off. Jake, the eldest child comes into the room.
Jake: "What are you watching?"
Hugh Dennis: "It's Michael McIntyre..."
Jake: "Why are you watching with the sound off?"

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
All i mentioned was buzzing a dozy pedestrian, then i quoted the Highway Code! Not goes on much in your lives it seems, as you want to keep nit picking over my words.
You know nothing about my cycling ability just as i know nothing about yours.Your assumptions are based on one of my posts. Have you taken my others into consideration before making your mind up?
You buzz pedestrians and brag about it.

No assumptions need be made.

Pretty much says everything anyone needs to know about your standard of cycling.

insouciant

Veteran
Scene from the BBC's "Outnumbered".

Hugh Dennis watching TV with the sound off. Jake, the eldest child comes into the room.
Jake: "What are you watching?"
Jake: "Why are you watching with the sound off?"

Intensely dislike that show, but I applaud that particular piece of dialogue.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I dislike the most inconsiderate and rude people.
Most, but not all?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!

How fast do you cycle in this park? I ask because well, being fairly familiar with park's, they are generally quite full of pedestrians of various "sorts" (dog walkers, picnickers, runners, old people getting out of the house for a bit of fresh air, people doing Tai Chi or doing laughing Yoga, Children playing, homeless people sleeping all that sort of stuff) and you would generally need to keep your speed down, which would mean that your 20 laps or 16 miles must take you ages.

Top Bottom