As a cyclist who do you dislike the most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I certainly won't miss all the politics in cycling if we decide to quit completely.
well, you're talking to the converted there. I can't tell you how much fun it is just to run a bike club.

Whatever you do from now on, Roger, I hope it goes well. You've done great stuff, and a lot of people will miss Cyclemagic.

Ajay

Veteran
Thank God, or we might as well be in Sweden.
Yeh, Reindeer antlers in the spokes, that's something I hate as a cyclist, that and moody detectives in heavy knitwear.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
it's a big gang. A really big gang. And you don't get to join until the training wheels come off the bike
Oh i get it now! This ganging up is some sort of initiation to "the gang". A bit like when you have to survive the grilling, sleep deprivation and demands of "where are the others" stuff when you want to join the SAS? So if i come out unscathed from this argument will i be in?!:hyper::thumbsup:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Oh i get it now! This ganging up is some sort of initiation to "the gang". A bit like when you have to survive the grilling, sleep deprivation and demands of "where are the others" stuff when you want to join the SAS? So if i come out unscathed from this argument will i be in?!:hyper::thumbsup:

Not really - just about the only entry requirement is not riding like a c**t.

Norm

Might I suggest you speak to Admin and/or look up in a dictionary what ''left'' and ''banned'' both mean?

Cheers champ.
Suggest all you like, Lee, some who leave are not allowed to return anyway. And, BTW, farewell. :hello:

Best first post EVER!!! :rolleyes:
Not sure that it would have been, even if it was true. But it's a long way from his first, although there is always the hope it will be his last.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Oh i get it now! This ganging up is some sort of initiation to "the gang". A bit like when you have to survive the grilling, sleep deprivation and demands of "where are the others" stuff when you want to join the SAS? So if i come out unscathed from this argument will i be in?!:thumbsup:
no. We have standards

Tim Hall

If i may interject?

I'm not too enamoured of people or organisations who refer to "traffic free" routes. We need a new phrase. Motor free perhaps? (thus ruling out electric assist bikes at a stroke. Damn.)

400bhp

Guru
Most of it and i so far haven't found a bit that says " You can walk in the middle of the road disregarding road users at will" I also haven't found a bit that says "You can throw a ball for a dog, and even walk down the middle white line if your mood takes you".

Have you found the bit that says you can't walk in the road?

Norm

1982664 said:
But think of the suffering he would endure.
That's a good point. There should be laws against that. Much like there should be laws against riding like a ****.

Top Bottom