As a cyclist who do you dislike the most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I certainly won't miss all the politics in cycling if we decide to quit completely.
well, you're talking to the converted there. I can't tell you how much fun it is just to run a bike club.

Whatever you do from now on, Roger, I hope it goes well. You've done great stuff, and a lot of people will miss Cyclemagic.

Ajay

Veteran
Thank God, or we might as well be in Sweden.
Yeh, Reindeer antlers in the spokes, that's something I hate as a cyclist, that and moody detectives in heavy knitwear.

steveoo

The fat cow with the dog who couldnt be bothered to move to one side like everyone else ignorant bitch!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
it's a big gang. A really big gang. And you don't get to join until the training wheels come off the bike
Oh i get it now! This ganging up is some sort of initiation to "the gang". A bit like when you have to survive the grilling, sleep deprivation and demands of "where are the others" stuff when you want to join the SAS? So if i come out unscathed from this argument will i be in?!:hyper::thumbsup:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Oh i get it now! This ganging up is some sort of initiation to "the gang". A bit like when you have to survive the grilling, sleep deprivation and demands of "where are the others" stuff when you want to join the SAS? So if i come out unscathed from this argument will i be in?!:hyper::thumbsup:

Not really - just about the only entry requirement is not riding like a c**t.

Norm

Might I suggest you speak to Admin and/or look up in a dictionary what ''left'' and ''banned'' both mean?

Cheers champ.
Suggest all you like, Lee, some who leave are not allowed to return anyway. And, BTW, farewell. :hello:

Best first post EVER!!! :rolleyes:
Not sure that it would have been, even if it was true. But it's a long way from his first, although there is always the hope it will be his last.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Oh i get it now! This ganging up is some sort of initiation to "the gang". A bit like when you have to survive the grilling, sleep deprivation and demands of "where are the others" stuff when you want to join the SAS? So if i come out unscathed from this argument will i be in?!:thumbsup:
no. We have standards

Tim Hall

If i may interject?

I'm not too enamoured of people or organisations who refer to "traffic free" routes. We need a new phrase. Motor free perhaps? (thus ruling out electric assist bikes at a stroke. Damn.)

400bhp

Guru
Most of it and i so far haven't found a bit that says " You can walk in the middle of the road disregarding road users at will" I also haven't found a bit that says "You can throw a ball for a dog, and even walk down the middle white line if your mood takes you".

Have you found the bit that says you can't walk in the road?

Norm

1982664 said:
But think of the suffering he would endure.
That's a good point. There should be laws against that. Much like there should be laws against riding like a ****.

Top Bottom