Backing up Android Apps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
can't... it's 'one' of dad's google accounts.. he creates one, forgets the login details and creates another, and another, and another. This one has a 3 in it, which suggests it wasn't the first account he created and forgot the password to :blush:

Can't you recover the password by following the "forgot password" link? This may of course require access to his Email account and/or mobile phone.

I realise now, I have been far too good to my offspring, I think, I will begin posing them problems, such as this, forthwith! ;)

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
turns out the googlestore app is no longer supported by my version of Android... so resetting would make no difference. Its a case of either buy a new phone or don't buy any apps :blush:

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Sir, Sir, Sir, Me Sir, I know the answer Sir.
so do i... don't buy any apps.

It's just a phone after all. I have a PC for actually doing stuff on.

Crikey!

what Android version is it?
gingerbread.

I had a feeling it might be the age of the phone, it was a cast off from a septuagenarian.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Crikey!

what Android version is it?
If it is a plain Galaxy Ace and not one of the followups, it'll be Gingerbread which I think was Android version 2.3.6. It is possible to shoehorn a slightly later version onto it with unofficial CyanogenMod ports but the phone will be pretty slow, quirky and not really happy. If I remember correctly, one of the chipsets on that phone wasn't supported by AOSP after version 2 and Samsung chose to replace it in their range, rather than fund the missing software.

Top Bottom