Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got two thirds of Four Pure Raspberry Chocolate stout, which is bit like having pudding before mains, and one-third of Verzet Oud Bruin Vineyard which is sour sour sour beer, just right for something spice.

IMG_20180422_145413.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've got two thirds of Four Pure Raspberry Chocolate stout, which is bit like having pudding before mains, and one-third of Verzet Oud Bruin Vineyard which is sour sour sour beer, just right for something spice.

View attachment 405479
I haven't seen that Fourpure one at their taproom. It must be a small batch beer because it's not listed on their website either.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
With apologies! I was mixing up my impy stouts! The Four Pure is nothing like Imperial Puft.

Bloody good though
Isn't the 4Pure one listed as a porter? Just for the purposes of making everything more confusing!

(I was just thinking about getting a taproom trail [Brick, Villages, Meantime, Hop Stuff's taproom] together but abandoned the idea when I found myself imagining a bunch of rather wobbly cyclists around Deptford, deliberating whether to cycle back or take the train or just sample a couple of other beers....)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just popped out, as one does.

A Brew Buddies Ginger and Grapefruit Saison. Light on the ginger, watery on the grapefruit, dry throughout.

A Magic Rock Saucery IPA. Started with lots of promise, full of fruitfulness, followed by a gentle but persistent bitterness. But enough of my life....

A Wylam Last Shot at Heaven. A yellow haze of mouth fun. Rich and fruity with something spicy (ginger?) to keep me guessing.

127 2/3

I thought that after 3 pints my laptop would have finished backing up....

Last edited:
Isn't the 4Pure one listed as a porter? Just for the purposes of making everything more confusing!

(I was just thinking about getting a taproom trail [Brick, Villages, Meantime, Hop Stuff's taproom] together but abandoned the idea when I found myself imagining a bunch of rather wobbly cyclists around Deptford, deliberating whether to cycle back or take the train or just sample a couple of other beers....)
yes, it's a porter but i was getting confused between that porter and another that I had afterwards. the second was Amundsen Chocolate Marshmallow whereas the Fourpure is chocolate raspberry.

Top Bottom