BentMikey and a Subaru Driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purplepolly

Crankarm said:
Seems no worse than what cyclists normally have to put up with including the driver getting out and shouting abuse. It's quite tame really.

No it's not unusual, but it's totally out of order and would be unacceptable in any other circumstances. The driver is exhibiting a complete lack of control that is worrying in someone supposedly in charge of a heavy fast moving object. Do you suppose that this is a one off and the rest of the time he drvies around like some kind of driving school star pupil?

Dan B

Disengaged member
HLaB said:
Yip, I think Ismike is his you tube name before but I see he's also got cyclingmikey now
Just for the record, that's actually Lsmike: short for LondonSkaters Mike, which is the name of his web site/skate instructor business

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
ComedyPilot said:
Can someone pass this to Bentmikey?

Sec 59 minimum.

That's what the police should do, but that's a world away from what they will do.

I'll lay a wager that D4N is already known to the police and may already have a few tickles on his licence. This might make them take notice I suppose.

FWIW, if D4N had've called me a 'bitch' like that I'd have probably pe'ed myself laughing. Horsepr1ck.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Dan, you pathetic twat...!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There are way more posts on here than YACF about the incident. It's difficult for a 'Bent' rider to get off and be aggressive - BM's voice was certainly 'soft'......it's the 'bitch' bit - I think I'd have laughed...but I'm a Manc...... and the guy looked white....ho..ho...

The reverse bit...well....... a timed boot from the old foot if on a 'proper bike'.....

TBH the fella was probably more worried about his 'paint' being intact.......

Tynan

Veteran
I think the pass, if you can call it that, was bad because the car is going so fast and I presume cuts back in sharply because of the ongoing traffic, it certainly seems to appear from nowhere and I though brought a yelp from BM who is a very experienced rider

as to the rest, very tiresome shoot

HLaB said:
I've heard folk saying similar going for the Subaru Forester ? (Estate)
there is an imprezza outback i believe, (outback being subaru's version of estate - think traveler being BL's version of estate :tongue: )

the forrester is a pseudo 4x4 (all subaru's are four wheel drive) in that its a bit taller and bulkier than a normal estate car but not a full on full sized ''off roader''

the legacy is a little bigger than the imprezza and often found in estate version

Top Bottom