BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LiamW

@ibooij Thanks for the reply mate.

I think it's more my end tbh honest but I'll use wallplugs and hardwire instead of wifi and see if that makes a difference. Where I am means that set up would be a lot easier to sort for me.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@ibooij Thanks for the reply mate.

I think it's more my end tbh honest but I'll use wallplugs and hardwire instead of wifi and see if that makes a difference. Where I am means that set up would be a lot easier to sort for me.
I had the same issue on Bkool and used the same solution, it works well. :thumbsup:

I am in a wifi network dense area. When you have about 20 wifi units in close proximity there are going to be problems :banghead:.

LiamW

I had the same issue on Bkool and used the same solution, it works well. :thumbsup:

I am in a wifi network dense area. When you have about 20 wifi units in close proximity there are going to be problems :banghead:.

Far better last night on the Bear Lake climb.

Fitted the powerline adaptors and it was flawless, I'll make a point of doing D'Huez now before the end of the week now.

ibooij

Über Member
Hi guys,

we've released a new version yesterday (some of you have already updated). It's now much easier to find newly added rides. By default, rides are sorted in order of release date (newest first). We'll be adding lots of new rides over the coming weeks, filmed in Spain (Basque country), France (Pyrenees), Norway, Belgium (Ardennes) and the Netherlands (Zuid-Limburg).

Enjoy!

LiamW

Hi guys,

we've released a new version yesterday (some of you have already updated). It's now much easier to find newly added rides. By default, rides are sorted in order of release date (newest first). We'll be adding lots of new rides over the coming weeks, filmed in Spain (Basque country), France (Pyrenees), Norway, Belgium (Ardennes) and the Netherlands (Zuid-Limburg).

Enjoy!
Are you going to have an auto update sorted anytime soon?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Hardangerfjord profile looks fabulous, I think I have a date with Norway on Thursday evening!

ibooij

Über Member
@LiamW you can just run the old version, which will download the new executable, perform the update and restart.

We sometimes have to make updates that cannot be automatically updated. In that case you'll have to download a new zip. We're planning on streamlining that process as well.

Top Bottom