BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flint

...I'd really love it if there were longer rides for endurance riding rather than shorter climby stuff ... Even if a 100mile 'ride' was split into 4 sections ...

Veloreality does that. They have many rides that are few hundred km long, rides like Grand Alps, Gaspe are more then 600km each. They're made of many separate videos each but the software can stitch them on the fly. As the software keeps the current state of each ride as you progress you can do multi-day riding.

JuhaL

Guru
I ride a full ride Sorfjorden to Utne today. Afterwards i noticed that i should probably do something about smart trainer settings. I have default settings in max uphill and max downhill settings. Any idea where to set max downhill slidebar or does it much matter?. I have bkool smart pro 1. Max uphill suppose to be +20%, probably never gonna ride that kind of wall.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I leave the settings where they are and ride it as is. I tend to treat the longer, steeper climbs as a HIIT session now. I'm using the BKool Smart Pro.

Aleman

Hi @ibooij I've just updated BRVR and I'm now getting runtime error. I have submitted a report via the website with the exact wording from the error box.

:sad:
Did you do a full download and reinstall? It could be as he said to another poster a day or so ago your libraries are out of date.

ibooij

Über Member
@theboxers Sorry, we managed to bodge the auto update for Windows a bit. It works for most people, but for some, who've had the app for longer, there's a library (.dll) mismatch. Thanks @Aleman and @MasterDabber for doing the troubleshooting here!

Aleman

Now you are going to a subscription system, where do we sign up? I can find the pricing page, but not a link to a sign up page.
They were planning for the 2nd, but hadn't committed to it, keep an eye on the page ... I'll be signing up as soon as :thumb:

Top Bottom