BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
That discounted price is a no brainer:okay:

I can see a few of our Pyrennes rides in their too:hyper:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Paypal opens in a pop-up window, so it might just be pop-up or ad blocker at play here. Can you guys check that?
No pop up blocker on either device I used. I went through to paypal, signed in, agreed to pay BRVR, was then sent back to BRVR, said not robot and hit subscribe and nothing. That was on a

win7 laptop with firefox
and
Samsung note pro using samsungs browser.

I then tried chrome on the note pro, paying via paypal and it worked.

ibooij

Über Member
We're going to do some more testing with Firefox. The interesting thing is that most of this page is handled by Braintree, the payment processor, so I hope there's something we can do to fix it.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Paypal opens in a pop-up window, so it might just be pop-up or ad blocker at play here. Can you guys check that?
I do use an ad blocker, but it didn't look like it was the cause of the problem.
I was properly directed to the PayPal site, and returned to your subscription page after confirming the transaction.

It's whatever is supposed to happen when you click Subscribe that didn't work. When I succeeded using Opera, I briefly got a "Waiting for BigRing VR" message at the bottom of the screen, then it confirmed the purchase. On Chrome, I never saw the message.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Somethings just occurred to me I thought I’d better ask. Is it available on Mac?

Edit: I see that it does :smile:. Does it work with the Wattbike atom?

Edit 2: I see it’s compatible with all ant+ devices so should be ok.

Last edited:

BuffaloYann

I've paid for a 1 year subscription. Now I want to check my status on the website. Where can I see that I really have subscribed for 1 year?

ibooij

Über Member
@TurboTommy You already found out for yourself, but just to be sure: Yes, we support Mac. We have not tested with a Wattbike Atom ourselves, but as the Atom uses ANT+ FE-C, it should be completely compatible.
We'd love to have an Atom ourselves, it looks like a beautiful piece of machinery!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Had no issue paying at work via chrome ... although I paid directly using a credit card ... and I've just confirmed it via Chrome here at home using the link supplied by @ibooij

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hi @ibooij I'm having problems logging into the website. I get the logon screen, click the login via Google account, there is a little pop up saying I'm logged in, then it redirects to the getting started page. I click Home, and I'm not logged in. Any ideas? I use Chrome.

BTW, I have logged in before when I signed up about a week ago and have ridden 2 courses. I went on the software tonight to do a ride (but couldn't as haven't paid yet and payment kicked in today) but I was signed in happily on the app.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Whorty Have you tried using another browser? There something fishy going on with different browsers, but we're unable to reproduce it, so it's pretty hard to tackle..
I'll have a go tonight on IE when I get home on own PC. See if that makes any difference. Cheers.

Top Bottom