BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibooij

Über Member
@Aleman just noticed this https://bigringvr.com/Challenge.aspx?challengeID=5

Looks like it was added today.

Yes, it was added today. Our normal challenges count number of rides done for the challenge. We'll add an option to only count (and sum) the fastest times on each ride.

What was the rule for the time of a non-completed ride? 110% * slowest time, right?

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Yes, it was added today. Our normal challenges count number of rides done for the challenge. We'll add an option to only count (and sum) the fastest times on each ride.

What was the rule for the time of a non-completed ride? 110% * slowest time, right?
I believe it is.
As a separate issue it looks like the app is missing the top 15 riders from the Col du Galibier but still shows them on the website. As it features in the Alpe challenge it may affect some who want to use pacers.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Looks like @theboxers is near the top too, our time has come.
BRVR have also added a new ride in Andorra, hope it doesn't give Aleman any ideas about adding it to the league. "Els Cortals d’Encamp", more like 'ells Bells, have you seen the profile?:heat:
I'm not seeing that, I'm only seeing the 6 we've had so far.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
It's only been added to the website and app so far. Not on the League yet, hopefully Aleman will spare us for a few weeks at least.
I see :okay:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Looks like @theboxers is near the top too, our time has come.
BRVR have also added a new ride in Andorra, hope it doesn't give Aleman any ideas about adding it to the league. "Els Cortals d’Encamp", more like 'ells Bells, have you seen the profile?:heat:
In my personal journey through the selection of rides available on BRVR I have 2 weeks before I end up having a go at that :eek:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
In my personal journey through the selection of rides available on BRVR I have 2 weeks before I end up having a go at that :eek:
When I first started using BRVR I set a goal of tackling all the French rides, in order of difficulty, every day. Other than having the odd day off here and there I managed to complete the goal. Of course there have been new rides added since then so I'll need to go back and finish them, unfortunately Aleman's Goat league and the BRVR challenges are getting in the way. I generally now just pick rides at random but Pike's Peak is definitely at the back of the list.

Breedon

Legendary Member
When I first started using BRVR I set a goal of tackling all the French rides, in order of difficulty, every day. Other than having the odd day off here and there I managed to complete the goal. Of course there have been new rides added since then so I'll need to go back and finish them, unfortunately Aleman's Goat league and the BRVR challenges are getting in the way. I generally now just pick rides at random but Pike's Peak is definitely at the back of the list.
Pikes peak is just plain nasty who ever did the video for that needs putting back into the asylum.

Top Bottom