BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Pikes peak is just plain nasty who ever did the video for that needs putting back into the asylum.
I had to do that in 4 sittings :bicycle::sweat::bicycle::sweat::bicycle::sweat::bicycle::sweat::surrender:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Well that's the Marmotte Granfondo Alpes completed. Unfortunately I'm over 13 minutes down on all my PB's from previous attempts, with half of that time lost on the Alpe d'Huez alone:sad:. There's one rider I'm sparring with and at the end of the third ride we were separated by seconds (and they were the same 3 rides as well) So the showdown for that little battle will be on the Alpe d'Huez where I doubt I'll have the upper hand at the end of the day.
On the plus side I'm off for a weeks leave :sun:so should be recovered sufficiently to continue Aleman's Goats league, where no doubt I'll lose more time compared to previous. Hey ho, such is life.

Last edited:

theboxers

Ride #1 of the 2018 Marmotte Granfondo Alpes done. Col de la Croix de Fer from Allemont:bicycle::sweat: :surrender:. That was a close to giving up with only a few k's to go ride, xx(.

:mrpig:and :cheers: now I think .

CXRAndy

Guru
I might have to join Brvr .for the experience of some of these climbs. I'm doing these in a few months

theboxers

@CXRAndy I'm finding these, erm, enjoyable :unsure:. I think it's because the video and slope simulation are so much better than bkool :thumbsup:. Bkool has the leagues and more choice :smile:, but is let down by the sim software and video quality:sad:.

Give it a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed :thumbsup:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Ride #1 of the 2018 Marmotte Granfondo Alpes done. Col de la Croix de Fer from Allemont:bicycle::sweat: :surrender:. That was a close to giving up with only a few k's to go ride, xx(.
I have completed two of them with the plan to do the Galibier and Huez before going to Mallorca on Saturday ... It's not going to happen the state of my legs on a 70mile ride today after doing the Croix de fer last night :eek:. ... Just the goats league on Wednesday for me , and everything else is going to be zone 1 gentle pootling, just to try and bring some functionality back into them.

Like @theboxers I was counting down the km after 20Km ... just telling myself one more Km ... just do 1 more Km ... and I was keeping the power in check!! Tough climb! Got to do it again and include the Col du Glandon this time according to @keithaitch :blink::blink::blink:

CXRAndy

Guru
@CXRAndy I'm finding these, erm, enjoyable :unsure:. I think it's because the video and slope simulation are so much better than bkool :thumbsup:. Bkool has the leagues and more choice :smile:, but is let down by the sim software and video quality:sad:.

Give it a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed :thumbsup:

Can I join for a couple of months?

I need to combine Glandon, croix de fer, then Telegraphe with Galibier for a complete assessment ride.

Top Bottom