BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibooij

Über Member
2018 Marmotte Granfondo Alpes challenge is now completed. :bicycle::boxing::sweat::B):surrender: :wahhey:

Congratulations!

martin22

Ibooij, a (minor) feature that would be nice on the website is a coloured profile of the ride like in the simulator. The one on the website doesn't give much info, and if you want to look back on rides you have done (via the website) it would be nice to have the detailed profile displayed.

ibooij

Über Member
Ibooij, a (minor) feature that would be nice on the website is a coloured profile of the ride like in the simulator. The one on the website doesn't give much info, and if you want to look back on rides you have done (via the website) it would be nice to have the detailed profile displayed.

Thanks for the suggestion @martin22! I'll see what we can do.

ibooij

Über Member
Now we know who to blame for the pain and suffering :okay:

You can blame/praise (whichever is appropriate) yourself for taking up the challenge!

I have inflicted a lot of pain and suffering on myself using BRVR. You'd think that the pain and suffering on real climbs would then be lower, but as (I think) Greg Lemond used to say: "It never gets easier, you just get faster".

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Well that didn't work. Decided to have a go at the Pyrénées challenge. Tried to do the Tourmalet (west side) and the legs just didn't want to go. I gave it 5km, hoping they'd wake up and trundle on, but nope. Not happening.

I don't have the time to do the challenge completely so I'll go back and catch up with the Goat league.

:surrender:

Top Bottom