BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibooij

Über Member
I like that the challenges page on BigringVR shows you the rides you have done by colour coding them green :thumbsup:
Exactly, that makes it a bit easier to find the ones you still have to do. Or want to do.

Hey,

Does anyone else have an issue at the end of the Col De La Madaleine in the app. I downloaded the 1080p version and did it first thing this morning, but about 300m from the end I got the streaming warning, suggesting I use the 720p version instead because of bandwidth issues. The ride continued without video and I was able to finish thank god...

The PC is easily up to the job so I know it's not that, just wondered if anyone else has come across this.

Cheers

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Hey,

Does anyone else have an issue at the end of the Col De La Madaleine in the app. I downloaded the 1080p version and did it first thing this morning, but about 300m from the end I got the streaming warning, suggesting I use the 720p version instead because of bandwidth issues. The ride continued without video and I was able to finish thank god...

The PC is easily up to the job so I know it's not that, just wondered if anyone else has come across this.

Cheers
I've seen that in a couple of the videos, Like you it actually hasn't caused any problems, so I've ignored it... by the time I've got back to the house, and had my recovery shake I've generally forgotten about it so have not told support ... Must try harder next time :rofl:

Reactions: djk

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hey,

Cheers
I've had a buffer warning a couple of time now. But I've not had a problem with completing the session and in my case the videos have continued on to the finish.

I used to have problem when doing bkool video rides over wifi with buffering on video. I have been on a powerline for the last 3 years so it is no longer a problem.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I did one of the Spanish ones back in the day and hadn't downloaded it first, I ended up doing the whole ride aside from the first 500m or so with no video, made it really interesting :tired:

ibooij

Über Member
Hey,

Cheers

Please send us your log files, so we can analyse the issue. Log files are located in Documents\Big-Ring and are called bigringvr.log, bigringvr_1.log.gz etc. There are also log files for the ANT communication (ant.log), but we don't need those. You can send the files to bigringvr@bigringvr.com.

Thanks!

Please send us your log files, so we can analyse the issue. Log files are located in Documents\Big-Ring and are called bigringvr.log, bigringvr_1.log.gz etc. There are also log files for the ANT communication (ant.log), but we don't need those. You can send the files to bigringvr@bigringvr.com.

Thanks!
Sent. Thank you

berty bassett

Legendary Member

Thanks!
have you learnt nothing from bkool ?! - your suppose to ignore first 3 emails , deny theres a problem for 3 more emails then say its fixed while breaking something else -- not sort it on first email ^_^

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
have you learnt nothing from bkool ?! - your suppose to ignore first 3 emails , deny theres a problem for 3 more emails then say its fixed while breaking something else -- not sort it on first email ^_^
Having had a few problems that were sorted out quickly by BRVR, including one that I lobbed at them a 10.00pm once, I fully expect them to be replying to emails before I've finished composing them one day.:rofl:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Having had a few problems that were sorted out quickly by BRVR, including one that I lobbed at them a 10.00pm once, I fully expect them to be replying to emails before I've finished composing them one day.:rofl:
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, it’s that level of service and @ibooij responding to our posts and joining our funny little leagues as much as it being a smashing piece of software that made up my mind where my money was going to go.

Top Bottom