BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
@ibooij Just noticed a 'Roll Over' issue on the Goats league Challenge.

6 Richatd Thorndale 15 00:33:04 218.7 12,126 83%

I suspect that should be 24:33:04 ... Sorry @theboxers I'm really not picking on you ... Honest ... I'm your best friend Damian :evil::evil::evil:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@ibooij Just noticed a 'Roll Over' issue on the Goats league Challenge.

6 Richatd Thorndale 15 00:33:04 218.7 12,126 83%

I suspect that should be 24:33:04 ... Sorry @theboxers I'm really not picking on you ... Honest ... I'm your best friend Damian :evil::evil::evil:
I'll take the roll over issue it looks good :laugh::whistle::whistle:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Is the protocol for the league that you only submit times for rides as they are announced, or is it ok to submit times if I have already done them? Obviously the latter helps with catching up
I wish that was the case. I've got Croix de fer to do. I did it at the end of April :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: djk

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Is the protocol for the league that you only submit times for rides as they are announced, or is it ok to submit times if I have already done them? Obviously the latter helps with catching up
The ride has to be completed in the time since it was announced, I think if you've completed the ride since the league started and since that ride was announced but before you joined the actual league it'd probably count, but otherwise, no. Which as Boxers says unfortunately means you have to do them again, but you'll be much quicker when you do them again, clearly demonstrating just how much more awesome you are now than the last time you did it.*

*Hopefully!

Top Bottom