BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can manage 250 watts up hill, but I don’t know about on the flat.

Which is where I feel it could produce a difference

Which is a bit strange when I think about it...

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Which is a bit strange when I think about it...
Not really, it's tough to do because you end up spinning out. I have little issue with 275W uphill at a cafence of 70-75, which puts me in the top third of my threshold heart rate zone. Try and do 275W downhill and I'm hitting a cadence of 110, and the heart rate is well into the anerobic zone. The same applies on the flat, in races last winter I could produce and hold for 30 seconds or so 800+W at the start, it then took me 5 minutes to get the heart rate back down and bring the watts up to a sustainable level for the rest of the race.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I tried a bkool workout that did the same to me. I could get the power but not at the cadence they wanted so blew up. Took me too long to bring my heart rate under control so had to bail on the session.

Bkool Pro :blush::blush::blush:
Almost brought one, then I fell out of love with all things BKool...

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Utah done. Terrible time, but did them back to back
If you're up for it Dave there's a new challenge starting August 16th and running to the 25th. It's the 2018 Colorado Classic, featuring four climbs varying in length from 6 - 38km. Note that the Kerr Gulch ride is 1080 resolution only so won't show on the list if 720 resolution is selected. (Most rides are 720 & 1080 except for 4 of them, all USA for some reason)

Reactions: djk
If you're up for it Dave there's a new challenge starting August 16th and running to the 25th. It's the 2018 Colorado Classic, featuring four climbs varying in length from 6 - 38km. Note that the Kerr Gulch ride is 1080 resolution only so won't show on the list if 720 resolution is selected. (Most rides are 720 & 1080 except for 4 of them, all USA for some reason)

Yea, I noticed the Strava post about it today. I'd like to have a crack at all four B2B, but will have to see. I download rides 1st normally, so 1080 is fine.

Top Bottom