BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
3 ascents/descents of Ventoux. Rules here;

http://www.clubcinglesventoux.org/en/rules.html
Thanks, BRVR might even have that as one of their challenges.

Last edited:

CXRAndy

Guru
Sounds painfull, can you explain the rules? I only ask because I am unfamiliar with the term.

Its easy, start Malaucene, ride up, down to Bedoin, turn round, ride up to top and then descend to Sault, tun around ride upto top. Job done. :okay::tongue:

In real life, you then descend to Malaucene. Feed en-route and lunch at Sault for final return

Note I failed to do it!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Its easy, start Malaucene, ride up, down to Bedoin, turn round, ride up to top and then descend to Sault, tun around ride upto top. Job done. :okay::tongue:

In real life, you then descend to Malaucene. Feed en-route and lunch at Sault for final return

Note I failed to do it!

Weekend trip next year Andy? I need another crack at it

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR

Note I failed to do it!
Thanks for that. Rather neat isn't it. I thought you had to go up and down the same climb then move to the next and so on. I hope you complete it on your next attempt, so Chapeau in advance.

Just seen the latest update from BigRingVR on coming rides. This is just what's to come on top of all the rides that have regularly been added throughout the year. A nice little summary video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biAySwVMyBE

No lack of variety for the coming winter.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Have they cheated and pulled the closing date of La Vuelta Challenge forward a day?? I could have sworn the challenge ended on the 8th of September (Saturday), but now it's the 7th Sept and the Insbruck TT challenge starts on the 8th ... Not fair I need at least another day recovery to face la Galina :cry:

Reactions: djk
Top Bottom