BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@ibooij
I installed the new release tonight and I noticed 2 things. The Live Ranks showed me behind the coach, yet I was in front of it on the profile view. I didn't think it used to do that. And I couldn't actually get full screen, windows taskbar was always viewable.

Cheers
Dave

ibooij

Über Member
@djk Interesting.

I'll try to reproduce the coach profile/ranking issue. I have not seen that myself (yet) and am thinking hard of how that can happen.

Same goes for the full screen thing. We have not changed anything in that regard. Did you try clicking (with the mouse) on the ride screen and then pressing F?

Thanks!
Ilja

@djk Interesting.

I'll try to reproduce the coach profile/ranking issue. I have not seen that myself (yet) and am thinking hard of how that can happen.

Same goes for the full screen thing. We have not changed anything in that regard. Did you try clicking (with the mouse) on the ride screen and then pressing F?

Thanks!
Ilja

Yes I did.

When the display was in Windows mode I could see the ride profiles and both lines of data, but when in full screen I could only see the ride profiles and the top row of data. I.e. I could see my power output but not the average which is on the row below. The bottom row was obscured by the task bar.

Dave

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
@ibooij
I installed the new release tonight and I noticed 2 things. The Live Ranks showed me behind the coach, yet I was in front of it on the profile view. I didn't think it used to do that. And I couldn't actually get full screen, windows taskbar was always viewable.

Cheers
Dave

I'll second @djk , @ibooij . Don't know about the full screen thing but I was all over the place on the live ranks after the update, times and position. It was most disheartening :sad:

ibooij

Über Member
I'll second @djk , @ibooij . Don't know about the full screen thing but I was all over the place on the live ranks after the update, times and position. It was most disheartening :sad:

I have not been able to reproduce this. Can you sketch the scenario for me (which ride, competitors, coach etc) and perhaps send a screenshot of this happening. That will help me reproduce the issue.

Thanks!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Just downloaded Version 6.0.1 ... Shame that Shane Gaffneys workouts weren't included :cry: like they are on the Strava Screenshot :whistle:

As it's BRVR's birthday, it suddenly occurred to me that my subscription is almost up ... I think today is my last day :eek: :cry: :cry:, does it automatically resubscribe with the previous payment method??

Edit : I also can't see what card I used to pay last time ... I think it was my Revolut card ... Time to top it up Just in case :biggrin:

Top Bottom