BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibooij

Über Member
The Ranking issue has been fixed in the latest update. Please update to 6.0.2.0 for that. Again, thanks for reporting and apologies for letting this slip through. That should not have happened.

@Aleman I've just looked it up. Your payment has been received. Thanks!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
@Aleman I've just looked it up. Your payment has been received. Thanks!
Good job I had topped the card up earlier then :biggrin:

Money well spent :thumbsup::thumbsup:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Back on BRVR. Not climbing just using the flatter courses for recovery/filler rides whilst doing a Zwift training plan.. Really enjoyed the 30k of Oslo 1 I did today. The functionality and look has improved greatly :thumbsup:.

When I've shed some kilo's I'll think of doing some of the shorter climbs again to get back into the flow.

@ibooij keep up the good work. I may even try some workouts :unsure:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’m so glad I continued my brvr subscription even when I didn’t have a turbo. Because I hope I’ll be using this platform for a long time to come!

I think you guys are doing lots of stuff really well. One thing I really like is the simple screen layout. While I’ll use Zwift for racing, I really find it a bit style over substance. With different stats flashing up on different parts of the screen constantly. It’s information overload and like watching a cartoon sometimes to me.

Brvr is so much more immersive. I think there is something about hill climbing generally where your world becomes a little smaller. To the point where you’re just zoned in on your handlebars and the small patch of road in front of them when you’re suffering. And using a fairly big tv I really find myself in that place and love it!

So thanks for all your work guys! It’s very cool :thumbsup:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
You have to ride the three ascents separately :sad: The RL Cingles is three ascents and descents

I was thinking if the descents were included it might be a nice time to regather some composure / reach for a defibrillator!

Hey @ibooij .Would it be possible that instead of the ride name you get the workout name passed to Strava.

i.e.
I just did a Sweet Spot session called (SST Short) using the Innsbruck TT map, but in Strava it called it "BRVR - Innsbruck."

It's not that important, it would just save editing the ride name later

Cheers, Dave

New update has dropped:

New version 6.1.0.0 is released.
Changelog:
# 6.1.0.0

- Workouts: Sound beeps before interval changes.
- Workouts: Show distance to go instead of average speed.
- Workouts: Fixed importer for ZWO files to also take older TrainingPeaks files.
- Fixed ranking when ride is finished.
- Fixed ride interface size on Windows when interface scaling is applied.
- When altitude profiles are resized, immediately update marker positions.

ibooij

Über Member
Hey @ibooij .Would it be possible that instead of the ride name you get the workout name passed to Strava.

i.e.
I just did a Sweet Spot session called (SST Short) using the Innsbruck TT map, but in Strava it called it "BRVR - Innsbruck."

It's not that important, it would just save editing the ride name later

Cheers, Dave

@djk Yes, we will add the workout names to the ride name. It indeed makes complete sense.

Reactions: djk
Top Bottom