BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Challenge complete. I hate downhills!
Well you'll be pleased to know that @ibooij must have been taking your hatred of downhills into account for their new challenge, not a bit of negative gradient to be seen:okay:. Not only that but they are nice and short as well so should be a doddle. The "Boulder Fearsome Four", doesn't sound ominous at all:B). We've got till March 16th, I'll try to give Alan Gunner (@BRVR_User) a run for his money this time (with emphasis on try)

BRVR_User

Oh and given your performance on the re-do of Zoncolan, you might be the man to beat on the Fearsome Four - they're all pretty steep looking (and painful IIRC from last year's Goats League..)

Hey everyone. I installed the BRVR update tonight before riding Tioga Pass (league ride), after which I had no HRM output. Has anyone else noticed this or has my HRM gone pop? It's a Garmin device

Cheers, Dave

Breedon

Legendary Member
Hey everyone. I installed the BRVR update tonight before riding Tioga Pass (league ride), after which I had no HRM output. Has anyone else noticed this or has my HRM gone pop? It's a Garmin device

Cheers, Dave
I've updated today as well with no issues with HRM as i have the wahoo Tickr

Reactions: djk

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Has anyone else noticed this or has my HRM gone pop? It's a Garmin device
Flat Battery in the HRM???

Although I have managed to kill one Garmin HRM though salt corrosion:sweat::sweat: ... and that one survived going through the washing machine twice in the back pocket of a jersey :shy::shy:

Reactions: djk
Flat Battery in the HRM???

Although I have managed to kill one Garmin HRM though salt corrosion:sweat::sweat: ... and that one survived going through the washing machine twice in the back pocket of a jersey :shy::shy:

Very likely a battery issue. Just one of those coincidences when upgrading I suspect

I suppose the ticker could have just given up on me as well. It felt like it tonight :heat:

ibooij

Über Member
Odd though, just deleted the profile configuration and made a new one, and this found the HRM. So the BRVR app can see the device.

Any thoughts @ibooij?

Dave

No idea @djk , it can still be a coincidence of course. Please send your log files to bigringvr@bigringvr.com so we can analyze the messages sent from the HRM. Please send both the ant.log and bigringvr.log files, including all the _X.log.gz ones, so we have data from the previous rides as well.

Thanks!

Top Bottom