BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hard times ahead ... :smile:

In few days I will be in Italy (Stelvio 2x, Mortirolo, Gavia, Umbrail, Tonale, Lago di Cancano, ...) and on first weekend in july (cca the deadline of both challenges) in Austria (Grossglockner, ...).

Two similar, parallel (and not easy) challenges were a surprise ... and my 'turbo' days will be very limited ... but I will do my best to complete all of them.

That's going to painful. Fair play

Well all this riding must be good for you. I've managed to take 15 mins off Alpe d'Huez and 13 of Col Du Telegraphe over the last year

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Anyone seen @Aleman recently? Lots of rides to be updated on the league .... he hasn't gone and shot off the edge of a cliff again has he? :wacko:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Anyone seen @Aleman recently? Lots of rides to be updated on the league .... he hasn't gone and shot off the edge of a cliff again has he? :wacko:

Here we go.

Gents, many apologies for not updating the spreadsheet for the last couple of weeks, It has been a somewhat shoot time for me, still back to normal (whatever that is??) for the time being. Special mention must go to Whorty who posted a great time on Hautacam only for it not to count in the league :blush::blush:

I think I have now added all the missing times to the spreadsheet, but if I have made any mistakes, or missed one, please let me know in the appropriate thread.

Now to find some additional climbs ... Mortirolo anyone?? :evil:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Not seen him around much. Just checked on Strava - he's not posted any rides in the past month - hope he's OK
Me too, all the best @Aleman when you see this :hello::okay:

Whorty

Just saying :laugh: (probably helps that I've completed 2 stages, albeit the 2nd stage was slow due to having just finished a stage prior).

Come on fellow Chatters, get your climbing legs on! @TurboTommy , you need this to get your climbing fix as you can't ride outside at the moment :okay:

upload_2019-7-8_9-0-44.png

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
As touched on by @Whorty up thread, do you think we need to come to a decision on the GOAT league?
I would think between us we would be able to choose the rides for a few months ahead, or maybe the BigRing team could pick a few? The spreadsheet so far as I can tell is read only, although if there's a computer whizz out there they may be able to do something with it? I'd be happy to keep it updated if I could get into it, alternatively I could knock up a very basic excel sheet, but I'm sure there's someone out there that could do a far better one than I can, again I'd be happy to keep it updated if you wanted. What does everyone think?

Whorty

As touched on by @Whorty up thread, do you think we need to come to a decision on the GOAT league?
I would think between us we would be able to choose the rides for a few months ahead, or maybe the BigRing team could pick a few? The spreadsheet so far as I can tell is read only, although if there's a computer whizz out there they may be able to do something with it? I'd be happy to keep it updated if I could get into it, alternatively I could knock up a very basic excel sheet, but I'm sure there's someone out there that could do a far better one than I can, again I'd be happy to keep it updated if you wanted. What does everyone think?
I think it's @Aleman spreadsheet and on his Google drive. Maybe he could ping you a copy, or open the Excel file up to others to update .... Aleman?

I could re-create the spreadsheet but as Aleman has done all the hard work it would be a shame to re-design the wheel, as it were.

Top Bottom