BigRingVR - The new leader of the pack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I think it's @Aleman spreadsheet and on his Google drive. Maybe he could ping you a copy, or open the Excel file up to others to update .... Aleman?

I could re-create the spreadsheet but as Aleman has done all the hard work it would be a shame to re-design the wheel, as it were.
It is and it would be. I have sent a request through the spreadsheet for access, which I assume is how you do it, the problem may be how far off the radar @Aleman is currently. I'm certainly not planning a coup here, I'd far rather Aleman carried on, he's been doing a bang up job, but the current last ride listed opened a fortnight ago and the updates have dried up, I'm just hoping we can help out for a while until he's back firing on all cylinders.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sorry guys, give me a couple of hours and I'll get it updated .... I'll also give someone else editing rights as well ... Chaos here recently

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Ooooo, we've had some updates. Thank you @Aleman :smile:
Looks like me and @Whorty are starting to make our moves up the league, timed to perfection I would say, with @djk and @martin22 still well in the running and of course we can't discount @Aleman who should be well rested for the big push in the second half of the season. I predict that we'll have overhauled the 6+ hours that @BRVR_User is already ahead of us by the end of the year with a winner takes all live televised sprint up Alpe d'Huez just before midnight on New Years Eve to decide the top spot!

Aleman

Ooooo, we've had some updates. Thank you @Aleman :smile:
Dunno why you lot were panicking, It's not as if anyone has attempted the Stalle, Sant Pantleon, or Lauteret/Galibier yet :biggrin:

I think I've updated all the times posted.

of course we can't discount @Aleman who should be well rested for the big push in the second half of the season.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

a winner takes all live televised sprint up Alpe d'Huez just before midnight on New Years Eve to decide the top spot!
I was thinking more like Ventoux :whistle::whistle:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Dunno why you lot were panicking, It's not as if anyone has attempted the Stalle, Sant Pantleon, or Lauteret/Galibier yet :biggrin:
Thinking about having a go in a bit. Kills 2 birds with one stone - the Goats league and the TdF league (I need to double check, but I think the same climb is in both :biggrin: )

Aleman

It should be. ... I think all the French climbs are from the TDF 2019

SmP-62

It should be. ... I think all the French climbs are from the TDF 2019

Now we have a chance to compare ourselvs with riders on TDF.

Just start BR TDF ride at the same time as pro riders arrive on starting point of BR ride ... for me it's nice motivation ... have done it before ... unfortunately the fact, that they have allready ride a few 'meters' before my starting point, must be ignored ... :smile:

And by the way @Aleman, some Goats League ride numbers and start/finish dates in posts and spreadsheet are not synchronized ... As Forrest Gump said ... shoot (copy/paste) happens

Whorty

Unfortunately I'll slowly be slipping down the board... can't do any turbo time at the moment as we're trying to sell the house so the wife has decided that the spare room can't be a sweaty training cave any more and has been turned back into a bedroom :sad:. Hopefully will make a reappearance later in the year!
Same boat here ... in that we're trying to sell the house .... when we have a viewing, the Fabreze gets well and truly used :laugh:

Whorty

...and that makes 3, though I have claimed medical reasons why I need to continue on the turbo. Sometimes it actually works :whistle: :wahhey:
You guys finding the market slow? We have a viewing Monday coming, our 1st one in 4 weeks (we dropped the price this week). We've looked on line and seen properties we're keen on but obviously can't do anything about until we have a buyer. Hoping the market picks up soon

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Just start BR TDF ride at the same time as pro riders arrive on starting point of BR ride ... for me it's nice motivation ... have done it before ... unfortunately the fact, that they have allready ride a few 'meters' before my starting point, must be ignored ... :smile:
Would it be considered cheating if I gave myself a little bit of a chance by starting the climb a little sooner than the pros, I was thinking when they started the stage might do it?

Top Bottom