Bkool Nations Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
Are you using a laptop mic or a headset?

kipster

Guru
well some success, Daddy Pig got connected and we had a brief conversation. A bit of feedback for us both as I cant find my headset so s relying on the laptop mic and speakers

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I have set up the TeamSpeak server and done a basic connection test.

If anybody wants to test it, download and install the latest TS3 client for your operating system. Skip the bit where is asks you to create an account.

Connect as, but use your bkool name as the nickname
View attachment 335798

Channel password is cyclechat

I'll hang around for a while if anyone wants to try it out

How do you get to that screen?
I get this when I open it:
upload_2017-2-1_19-37-35.png

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Sorry had to dash. If we ever a child was a pita it's my daughter.... all since 4pm this afternoon and still going.
Anyone want a three year old, going cheap, only thing is you have to take hid as well....

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I guess your gone now

I'll try again next time.
Try logging in for all future cyclechat rides perhaps

OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
Hi
Have I understood it right that your team is: AAAC, Daddy Pig, TurboTommy, Bridgy and Bill S?
Can I have your real names also?
The Danish team is chosen, and you are lucky that 3 from the 5 strongest cannot participate because of holiday and family obligations ;-)
That must make you the favorites for the title then :-)
Looking forward to an exciting event :-)
Best regards
Jacob
Hi Jacob my name's Paul Bridgman

OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks a lot @kipster.

I 've been super busy today so no chance to look into this - I need to get my hands on a Bluetooth headset first though anyway!

kipster

Guru
Thanks a lot @kipster.

I 've been super busy today so no chance to look into this - I need to get my hands on a Bluetooth headset first though anyway!
No problem, i'm currently listening to AAAC's TV through it :-) I'm not sure he can hear me though!

I'll set it up again tomorrow. There does seem to be a problem in that Daddy Pig and AAAC went into the default channel rather than the bkooluk channel. I had to move them manually. It doesn't really matter as long as everyone ends up in the same channel.

Top Bottom