Bkool Nations Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
Ah OK good point - I usually pair with my phone so I'll have to check the laptop has bluetooth. many thanks - I'll check tonight
You could use them via a phone as long as you install the app. I would connect the phone to WiFi. I've not tried it, but no reason it wouldnt work

kipster

Guru
Mind you the android app costs £1.49

kipster

Guru
TeamSpeak is on, but I'm just about to hit TrainerRoad so won't be looking out for anyone connecting

IP address has changed to 86.174.114.254

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
TeamSpeak is on, but I'm just about to hit TrainerRoad so won't be looking out for anyone connecting

IP address has changed to 86.174.114.254

cant get sound in headphones
is there a spec rqmnt
it starts then goes after 2 secs
i can normally get this back in playback devices bot not not ts34

kipster

Guru
cant get sound in headphones
is there a spec rqmnt
it starts then goes after 2 secs
i can normally get this back in playback devices bot not not ts34
No special requirement. Could hear ok yesterday. A couple of drop out but generally ok.

kipster

Guru
You can check your settings in Tools / Options

Then under Playback there are options to test playback and set volumes, and similar under capture for setting microphone levels

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You can check your settings in Tools / Options

Then under Playback there are options to test playback and set volumes, and similar under capture for setting microphone levels

On my Turbo PC (Win 7 32 bit) my sound always drops out after a couple of seconds after any of my BT earphones connect (through the headphones).
I have to go into Play Back Devices and click on the Recording tap an it comes back, muted a bit at first and then when I click on the Play Back tab it goes up in volume and everything is OK.
I tried all of my headsets and I could get a dickie with any of them other than a couple of seconds.

OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
@JacobSkovsgaard we have noticed that some people are riding Winter Cup stages using the ERG mode.

I've never used it myself and have no idea whether this actually gives the rider an advantage or not (but there have been some remarkably quick times on hilly stages which appear to use ERG mode), but the consensus on here is that its not really in the spirit of a league race to use ERG mode as the more realistic the riding and the more even the playing field for all riders the better.

What are your thoughts on whether using ERG mode in the Nations Cup races should be allowed?

JacobSkovsgaard

@JacobSkovsgaard we have noticed that some people are riding Winter Cup stages using the ERG mode.

I've never used it myself and have no idea whether this actually gives the rider an advantage or not (but there have been some remarkably quick times on hilly stages which appear to use ERG mode), but the consensus on here is that its not really in the spirit of a league race to use ERG mode as the more realistic the riding and the more even the playing field for all riders the better.

What are your thoughts on whether using ERG mode in the Nations Cup races should be allowed?
I have never tried ERG mode myself, but just like you I don't think it belongs in leagues and livesessions, so I tell the other teams that it is not allowed.

Top Bottom