Bkool Nations Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JacobSkovsgaard

Now we are ready for stage 4 also ;-)
We have just made a sponsorship with a company that delivers 100 litres beer for spectators and riders :-) :-)

JacobSkovsgaard

Just to let you know:
Tom Frømling (Frømling) is riding instead of Morten Bundgaard (museeuw) because of a funeral in Mortens familie.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
My bluetooth dongle has just arrived so who's up for doing a test of the bluetooth comms at some point this week?
Yes, can do. I didn't realise my Sony headphones will make calls as well. I only thought they were headphones which is a bonus!
@kipster how goes the new telecommunications system?

OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
Yes, can do. I didn't realise my Sony headphones will make calls as well. I only thought they were headphones which is a bonus!
@kipster how goes the new telecommunications system?
Same here! I only realised mine had a mic when the phone rang while I had them on whilst warming up for a ride recently!

OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
@kipster My bluetooth dongle has arrived and I've paired it with my laptop. I've also followed your link to the Discord sight and signed in. So how about we test it tomorrow before the group ride starts - would be good if we can all check it works OK before Saturday for everyone...?

A couple of questions:

- Once I have the Discord App open, and I've clicked on the Bkool channel and the bluetooth earphones connected to the laptop, is there anything else I need to do? Or will I just automatically hear other people talking, and they will hear me?!

- I notice there's also a free Discord phone app - do you think it would be better/safer to connect to the app on my mobile and leave the laptop to concentrate on running Bkool?!

Cheers

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@kipster My bluetooth dongle has arrived and I've paired it with my laptop. I've also followed your link to the Discord sight and signed in. So how about we test it tomorrow before the group ride starts - would be good if we can all check it works OK before Saturday for everyone...?

A couple of questions:

- Once I have the Discord App open, and I've clicked on the Bkool channel and the bluetooth earphones connected to the laptop, is there anything else I need to do? Or will I just automatically hear other people talking, and they will hear me?!

- I notice there's also a free Discord phone app - do you think it would be better/safer to connect to the app on my mobile and leave the laptop to concentrate on running Bkool?!

Cheers

I'm up for trying it out Bridgy but I might have to see how I'm doing for time. I'll download the app tonight though so I'm good to go.

kipster

Guru
I think once connected you need to join the voice channel that is set up (UK). Afaik that is it.

Also you can test it anytime, it is always on.

Top Bottom