Bkool Nations Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Hi
Have I understood it right that your team is: AAAC, Daddy Pig, TurboTommy, Bridgy and Bill S?
Can I have your real names also?
The Danish team is chosen, and you are lucky that 3 from the 5 strongest cannot participate because of holiday and family obligations ;-)
That must make you the favorites for the title then :-)
Looking forward to an exciting event :-)
Best regards
Jacob

My real name is Mr AAAC
Sorry to hear some of your strong riders couldn't make it.
I'm still not 100% in but I 100% want to do it`

kipster

Guru
I disconnected as he started talking to his other half (about the TV program) and I felt like I was intruding :ohmy:

OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
My real name is Mr AAAC
Sorry to hear some of your strong riders couldn't make it.
I'm still not 100% in but I 100% want to do it`
Fingers crossed for you AAAC - keep us updated with your availability to ride.

I guess we should line up a substitute or two just in case....

kipster

Guru
Lucky you heard any conversation really other than 'do you want another cuppa dear'

It took a while :-) I was trying to get your attention by talking to my laptop, my wife left me to go to another room, I must have looked like an idiot. I guess you couldnt hear me?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
It took a while :-) I was trying to get your attention by talking to my laptop, my wife left me to go to another room, I must have looked like an idiot. I guess you couldnt hear me?

I had no headset on cause I thought I had switched off.
Well at least the Mic works on the Laptop, perhaps I should try it on my turbo PC now.

kipster

Guru
I had no headset on cause I thought I had switched off.
Well at least the Mic works on the Laptop, perhaps I should try it on my turbo PC now.
It might be worth trying it out on the ride tomorrow with a couple of others? I'll make sure it's all running again when I get home from work

kipster

Guru
OP
OP
bridgy

bridgy

Legendary Member
They should be fine, as long at you pair them with the laptop / computer (ie it has Bluetooth) then they should just work.
Ah OK good point - I usually pair with my phone so I'll have to check the laptop has bluetooth. many thanks - I'll check tonight

Top Bottom