BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Just done stage 24 and it seems not to be part of the league (all the others have the league name under them in my recent activity, but not this one). I found it quite hard so I have no desire to do it again. Any idea if this can be corrected?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Just done stage 24 and it seems not to be part of the league (all the others have the league name under them in my recent activity, but not this one). I found it quite hard so I have no desire to do it again. Any idea if this can be corrected?
If it really is a missing/mistaken ride there is a way to get the time on a league ride. Give it a couple of days to show up. If it is wrong or missing do a short run in the league stage you have problems with (2 minutes should be enough) and then get @Jim Brown to edit your time. We've had a few stages not show up in the CG league and this is how it was resolved.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
If it really is a missing/mistaken ride there is a way to get the time on a league ride. Give it a couple of days to show up. If it is wrong or missing do a short run in the league stage you have problems with (2 minutes should be enough) and then get @Jim Brown to edit your time. We've had a few stages not show up in the CG league and this is how it was resolved.

‘Tis true’ what you speak however, the last time I attempted it I buggered the whole thing up. I’ll see if Geoff can give me a steer.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Del C

Veteran
Hi @Jim Brown !

A couple of questions.

I'm going to ride Stage 15 today, so will complete the first part of LeJog.

My scheduled rides still have duplicated copies of Stages 1-15 showing. Will these disappear from my schedule when I complete Stage 15?

I can see that I have to sign up for Stages 16-30 as a different group. I haven't done so yet as I didn't want to risk having 30 LeJog rides showing up in my schedule.

What has happened to others when they reach this point?

theboxers

Hi @Jim Brown !

A couple of questions.

I'm going to ride Stage 15 today, so will complete the first part of LeJog.

My scheduled rides still have duplicated copies of Stages 1-15 showing. Will these disappear from my schedule when I complete Stage 15?

I can see that I have to sign up for Stages 16-30 as a different group. I haven't done so yet as I didn't want to risk having 30 LeJog rides showing up in my schedule.

What has happened to others when they reach this point?
Do you have the edit pencil on the LEJoG rides in your schedule? If you do edit them so the date is yesterday or older and they disappear. This issue was due to an update they did.

I have found a way to get round the congested schedule list. In the league tab you have the ability to favourite stages. These then appear in the start of the favourites list in bsim. Once you have done the stage remove it from favourites and replace it with the next stage.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Do you have the edit pencil on the LEJoG rides in your schedule? If you do edit them so the date is yesterday or older and they disappear. This issue was due to an update they did.

I have found a way to get round the congested schedule list. In the league tab you have the ability to favourite stages. These then appear in the start of the favourites list in bsim. Once you have done the stage remove it from favourites and replace it with the next stage.

Wot e sed .. :reading:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Well Rodders it’s like this.... I believe there is a way but I’m afraid I might muck it up for you. I’ve asked Geoff who said it will muck up. It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you to do it again.. around Christmas time I had to do one 2D stage three times - Not fun. If I could have fixed that one - I would have my friend. Spin it out to an ABBA soundtrack.. :music:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Spin it out to an ABBA soundtrack.. :music:
Knowing Me, Knowing You, that's the best he could do oooo

Del C

Veteran

Well....... it's a real mess.

I have duplicates of stages 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 in my scheduled rides. All the other stages are there as well but not duplicated.

Only stages 9, 10 and 11 have an edit pencil.

I did think of withdrawing from LeJog stages 1 to 15, but I'm guessing my results in that league may disappear?

Its a classic Bkool mess. I suspect a support request is going to be needed.

Del C

Veteran
So, I've got rid of the 3 stages with the edit pencil, but everything else is still there.

And, when I launch BSim stages 1 to 6 are in my league rides, even though I've ridden all those stages.

Anyhow, I've just requested to join stages 16-30.

I had a quick scan of this thread and saw there were some problems earlier on with 16-30. I'll go back and read them in more detail, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me a quick heads-up of any ongoing problems or let me know if all is ok now.

theboxers

Well....... it's a real mess.

I have duplicates of stages 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 in my scheduled rides. All the other stages are there as well but not duplicated.

Only stages 9, 10 and 11 have an edit pencil.

I did think of withdrawing from LeJog stages 1 to 15, but I'm guessing my results in that league may disappear?

Its a classic Bkool mess. I suspect a support request is going to be needed.
:banghead: This is bkool's achilles, little screw ups that end up being big problems :cursing:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
So, I've got rid of the 3 stages with the edit pencil, but everything else is still there.

And, when I launch BSim stages 1 to 6 are in my league rides, even though I've ridden all those stages.

Anyhow, I've just requested to join stages 16-30.

I had a quick scan of this thread and saw there were some problems earlier on with 16-30. I'll go back and read them in more detail, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me a quick heads-up of any ongoing problems or let me know if all is ok now.

15-30 is working fine now. I guess when the end of League 1-15 finishes, they will disappear. I’ve kind of got used to it now.

Keep going.

Rod McG

Über Member
Well Rodders it’s like this.... I believe there is a way but I’m afraid I might muck it up for you. I’ve asked Geoff who said it will muck up. It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you to do it again.. around Christmas time I had to do one 2D stage three times - Not fun. If I could have fixed that one - I would have my friend. Spin it out to an ABBA soundtrack.. :music:
Mamma Mia.
Actually I don't think I will do it again. The results are on my spreadsheet, and Strava, so I'll keep going. If all the other stages work I may go back and repeat no 24, for completeness. Hope to get to Scotland soon!

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Mamma Mia.
Actually I don't think I will do it again. The results are on my spreadsheet, and Strava, so I'll keep going. If all the other stages work I may go back and repeat no 24, for completeness. Hope to get to Scotland soon!

That’s the spirit.. :hugs:

Top Bottom