BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ah so you've got the same issue on Stages 1 -15 then?

I've been getting round it by editing the date of the ride to today's date and it seems to show up in BSim then.

Just checking on your method, do I save it to favourites from the league page or in my scheduled rides, or does either method work?
Yes. The stuck stgs in the schedule can't be edited :banghead:

I used to do the date thing but it was finding the stages scheduled date was taking to long on an individual basis.

I favourite mine from the league.

Well I completed stage 33 this morning from Glasgow to practically my house - it finished a few hundred yards up the road. The best bit though is Bkool updated the league almost immediately- within an hour. WOW.

:eek:
Don't let the virtual Jim Brown meet the real Jim Brown. Weird things could happen. You could enter different multiverses.

Rod McG

Über Member
Beware! I has to try 3 or 4 times to get stage 25 loaded. Even making it a favourite, or copying it from the stage list didn't work. It was available in BSim but on the Settings page there was no mention of the league. I am fairly sure that if I had used the previous ones they would not be part of the league, and would need to be re-done. Ive now learnt to check for the league before starting, Shame I didnt know this for stage 24!

theboxers

Have to get my @rse in gear and complete more LeJog rides. Still 5 to do in leJog 1 and only 10 days left. Gonna have a go at stage 11 today.
It's called the snowball effect. The longer you wait the worse it gets. You've added to your problems by moving to a kickr (I'd do the same if I was a lot lighter :whistle:). Good luck with your chase :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Have to get my @rse in gear and complete more LeJog rides. Still 5 to do in leJog 1 and only 10 days left. Gonna have a go at stage 11 today.

That’s the spirit - Spin out these shorter stages.. they get longer and become more of a ‘session’... good to see you’ve motivated yourself by joining the 2nd and 3rd Groups.. :thumbsup:.

My virtual me is currently camped 1 mile up the road from my RW house.. :eek:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
That’s the spirit - Spin out these shorter stages.. they get longer and become more of a ‘session’... good to see you’ve motivated yourself by joining the 2nd and 3rd Groups.. :thumbsup:.

My virtual me is currently camped 1 mile up the road from my RW house.. :eek:
I was going to finish 1-15 then join the next one. But then I thought I'd better join them both so I can see when the leagues finish. Soonish, is the answer, so I better start catching up sharpish if I want to complete them all.

As my teachers often said, must try harder :tongue:

Del C

Veteran
Stage 16 done this morning!

I'm way behind some of you guys, but off and running again after a bit of a pause when the leagues weren't updating properly.

My first ever 2D ride. A bit odd, but I suppose no different to riding an exercise bike in a gym.

theboxers

I'm way behind some of you guys, but off and running again after a bit of a pause when the leagues weren't updating properly.

My first ever 2D ride. A bit odd, but I suppose no different to riding an exercise bike in a gym.
Loud music or a video running on another screen when I do that type :dance:. I did the BRVR Bergen ride with nothing else running (by accident) and didn't miss it even though I took 3 1/2 hrs :eek:

Del C

Veteran
Loud music or a video running on another screen when I do that type :dance:. I did the BRVR Bergen ride with nothing else running (by accident) and didn't miss it even though I took 3 1/2 hrs :eek:
Had music running through my Sonos speaker.

Wasn't looking forward to the loss of visuals, but I had a Lapdog to keep me company and could see where I and my ghosts were on the course along the bottom of the screen, which I found better than I thought it would be.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Stage 12 for me tonight .... your ghost left me for dead @Del C

Top Bottom