BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
15-30 is working fine now. I guess when the end of League 1-15 finishes, they will disappear. I’ve kind of got used to it now.

Keep going.
That's the conclusion I came to. It's just annoying that they sit in my BSim league feed, but that's Bkool I guess and I seem to be able to get round it by editing the dates of the rides I actually want to do!

I applied to join 16-30 last night, so just waiting for your approval now! ^_^:bicycle:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That's the conclusion I came to. It's just annoying that they sit in my BSim league feed, but that's Bkool I guess and I seem to be able to get round it by editing the dates of the rides I actually want to do!

I applied to join 16-30 last night, so just waiting for your approval now! ^_^:bicycle:

I haven’t received the request Del? Not sure what’s going on there. May be try again.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well I completed stage 33 this morning from Glasgow to practically my house - it finished a few hundred yards up the road. The best bit though is Bkool updated the league almost immediately- within an hour. WOW.

:eek:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
The dust was about on some sections of stg 30, it is done though :wahhey:. Another league completed, but heck that stage was a tough one. Onward and upward should be the nickname :bicycle::blink: :surrender:. Not sure how I managed to be quicker than you @Jim Brown :unsure:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Thanks for that.

Doesn't show up in my search results on the website, however I enter the text. Just keep getting the 2016 league.

I've also applied for stages 31-48 now .............. and expecting a scheduled ride overload! :eek:
I didn't get any rides that I could not edit from 31-48 in my schedule. They are now gone (I've only got 1-15 that I can't edit). I'll just keep doing it the way I have be by saving a stage to favourites an completing it from there.

Del C

Veteran
I didn't get any rides that I could not edit from 31-48 in my schedule. They are now gone (I've only got 1-15 that I can't edit). I'll just keep doing it the way I have be by saving a stage to favourites an completing it from there.
Ah so you've got the same issue on Stages 1 -15 then?

I've been getting round it by editing the date of the ride to today's date and it seems to show up in BSim then.

Just checking on your method, do I save it to favourites from the league page or in my scheduled rides, or does either method work?

Top Bottom