BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I got 34 and 35a done this aft, 35a is 2D but short at 8 miles. I enjoyed both rides and now in Crianlarich. I feel as if I’m getting there, now I’ve passed home. I’m starting to think about what’s next.. The real world is around the corner so I don’t want to set up too much of a challenge. I’ll have something in place for next autumn though. Route 66 anyone? ;)

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
That's 32 down. Took it easy as my legs feel a little heavy. Not too bad a session and looking forward to the next few. They are fairly flat by the looks of it.

@Jim Brown is that the whole route 66 :blink::eek:

Just worked out why my legs feel a bit dull. I've just done 5 days on the bounce :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle: :surrender:

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I got 34 and 35a done this aft, 35a is 2D but short at 8 miles. I enjoyed both rides and now in Crianlarich. I feel as if I’m getting there, now I’ve passed home. I’m starting to think about what’s next.. The real world is around the corner so I don’t want to set up too much of a challenge. I’ll have something in place for next autumn though. Route 66 anyone? ;)
13 done tonight for me .... i don't know how you manage 2 consecutive rides, I'm buggered after 1 :B)

Whorty

I'd be up for Route 66 - i'll try and keep up next time :okay:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
13 done tonight for me .... i don't know how you manage 2 consecutive rides, I'm buggered after 1 :B)

‘‘Tis easy young man’ I do it slower than you, at much less watts than you and I’m not chasing ghosts in the Chaingang.. like you. On a Pro.

I’ve had two days off as well and Brusgaard wound me up... I had demons to excorsise.. :evil:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That's 32 down. Took it easy as my legs feel a little heavy. Not too bad a session and looking forward to the next few. They are fairly flat by the looks of it.

@Jim Brown is that the whole route 66 :blink::eek:

Just worked out why my legs feel a bit dull. I've just done 5 days on the bounce :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle: :surrender:

Not sure about Route 66 but I’ll find something, I have to work out how to edit and save gpx to sizeable rides similar to LEJOG, upload and convert them etc... it will mean using Bkool to get them to 3D, which will mean my stats will be skewed, but that’s fine. I’ll sort out something similar for the end of the year to trundle along.

Happy to take suggestions. Mark Beaumont's RTW trip? :giggle:

Whorty

‘‘Tis easy young man’ I do it slower than you, at much less watts than you and I’m not chasing ghosts in the Chaingang.. like you. On a Pro.

I’ve had two days off as well and Brusgaard wound me up... I had demons to excorsise.. :evil:
Adding ghosts, it is my weakness :blush: Because if there are ghosts, I have to chase them :tongue: Good workouts though so really appreciate you setting this up Jim :okay: Challenge now is to see if I can complete them all before the end date - if I was a betting man I'd say no, but I'll give it a go.

I would say try not to get wound up by others, but I'd be a hypocrite to say that as I react to comments far too easily :gun:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well I got 35b and 36 done this evening. 36 was tough going and it is with no pleasure I have to inform you, it’s a 20 mile 2D horror. I’m pleased I got it out of the way. There’s one more 2D to do, then I think it’s all 3D to Jo’G.

I can’t believe that one of the prettiest places in this country was in 2D..... anyways - I’m in Glencoe.. :becool:

37 looks nice n flat.. I’ll get that out of the way amorra, then spend Friday in’t pub. :cheers:

Cmon @Whorty get your finger out... if you’re going to represent the UK, you need to build up your multi-stage stamina. :training:

Last edited:

Whorty

Well I got 35b and 36 done this evening. 36 was tough going and it is with no pleasure I have to inform you, it’s a 20 mile 2D horror. I’m pleased I got it out of the way. There’s one more 2D to do, then I think it’s all 3D to Jo’G.

I can’t believe that one of the prettiest places in this country was in 2D..... anyways - I’m in Glencoe.. :becool:

37 looks nice n flat.. I’ll get that out of the way amorra, the name spend Friday in’t pub. :cheers:

Cmon @Whorty get your finger out... if you’re going to represent the UK, you need to build up your multi-stage stamina. :training:
I need to rest my legs for the big call on Saturday :biggrin: 5th reserve .... who'd have thought I'd be in the running to represent my country :wahhey:

Top Bottom