BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I’ve just completed stage 16 which is very very unpleasant. It was my first ride back after Christmas away and it hurt. Just to add salt into the wound... it’s in 2D... OMG... 18 very dull miles... oh and by the way, there’s a cheeky little 21% climb at the end. xx(

Good luck

Damn, it appears I’ve completed Stage 16 a little prematurely - Not recorded as a league run... :B):banghead:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'm just trying to work out whats happened to my scheduled rides :eek::eek:

Mine are still very much there, even stages 1-15.. right back on Page 4 of my scheduled rides bit, section type area.
:thumbsup:

Edit: if you can’t see em in Bsim, find em in the scheduled, make em favourite, ride em n delete em. Makey sensey?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Mine are still very much there, even stages 1-15.. right back on Page 4 of my scheduled rides bit, section type area.

Edit: if you can’t see em in Bsim, find em in the scheduled, make em favourite, ride em n delete em. Makey sensey?
My method is to copy them. Then find the stg/session copied in scheduled rides and edit the date to the current days date and it forces it to the front of the queue in bsim.

theboxers

Stg 14 done. Not too harsh. The climbs tending to be long but shallow. I would have done 15 but the posterior said no. Still on call as well so I thought I just stick to one this time.

Stg 15 to start the year with is good. Thanks @Jim Brown for giving me something to keep active on over the festive period :okay:.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Stg 14 done. Not too harsh. The climbs tending to be long but shallow. I would have done 15 but the posterior said no. Still on call as well so I thought I just stick to one this time.

Stg 15 to start the year with is good. Thanks @Jim Brown for giving me something to keep active on over the festive period :okay:.

My absolute pleasure Mr @theboxers, happy birthday for a couple of days ago, Happy New Year to you for tomorrow and perhaps we can do Stage 16 together as I’ll have to do it again.. a 2D bore, so it will be better with company. :thumbsup:

theboxers

My absolute pleasure Mr @theboxers, happy birthday for a couple of days ago, Happy New Year to you for tomorrow and perhaps we can do Stage 16 together as I’ll have to do it again.. a 2D bore, so it will be better with company. :thumbsup:
I'll be doubling up my LEJoG sessions with some weight loss plan ones. My posterior is right at the limits at the moment. I've average 2+ hours a day for the last week and any more is going to break me. I'm must try to get into a regular routine of days riding and days off. I'll probably be doing stg 16 next Friday at the earliest.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'll be doubling up my LEJoG sessions with some weight loss plan ones. My posterior is right at the limits at the moment. I've average 2+ hours a day for the last week and any more is going to break me. I'm must try to get into a regular routine of days riding and days off. I'll probably be doing stg 16 next Friday at the earliest.

Perfect

Top Bottom