BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ok I'm not gonna do the NC1 tonight. I'll be doing LEJoG stg16. I'm still on call and don't want to be on the phone to India heavy breathing. I've got enough problems with communication issues without having to explain that :eek:.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Ok I'm not gonna do the NC1 tonight. I'll be doing LEJoG stg16. I'm still on call and don't want to be on the phone to India heavy breathing. I've got enough problems with communication issues without having to explain that :eek:.

I’ll be very interested to see if it saves as a league ride TB... fingers crossed for ya. :okay: Don’t forget, it’s a 2D drag.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

theboxers

If you look at the uber steep bits you'll notice that where the lead in is a relatively flat or negative slope the speed remains high for very few watts. This can happen for me on climbs >6%. It is because my weight is so high. It only happens on bkool, BRVR does not give me this bonus.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I saved it to favourites on the website, then I selected it from favourites in bsim. I'm glad it saved I doubt I could do that well again :sweat:

Bravo..

Rod McG

Über Member
That's me done Stage 16 also. Glad to finish it, the stages are a bit easier now, till 23. My result appears to be in the league but is yet to show in the stage ranking. Still no sign of the overall results, but this may be due to there being only one result so far - we'll see when the update happens eventually.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I hope Bkool fix this league problem. I have exchanged a few emails and screenshots during the past couple of days, and whilst they have said they have a bug in the system, they appear to not understand to what extent.

I hope it tracks your attempts fellas.. I’m going to hang fire a wee while till they have a mess around. :okay:

theboxers

I hope Bkool fix this league problem. I have exchanged a few emails and screenshots during the past couple of days, and whilst they have said they have a bug in the system, they appear to not understand to what extent.
You should give them a link to the CG league as that is suffering the same problem.
I hope it tracks your attempts fellas.. I’m going to hang fire a wee while till they have a mess around. :okay:
The 2 stg's I have done, from the favourites list, have registered in my completed list as league ride and are showing in the stages records as an attempt.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm only stage 9 so I've a while to go yet until I get to 16 ..... even Bkool should have fixed it by then ... surely :banghead:

Top Bottom