BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'm only stage 9 so I've a while to go yet until I get to 16 ..... even Bkool should have fixed it by then ... surely :banghead:

Good news, it looks like its running again. Fingers crossed it updates for those who did stages 16 etc.. Ill start again tonight. :thumbsup:

EDIT: the rides still not showing in scheduled though..

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
:cursing::banghead: flippin maintenance :banghead::cursing: I've just completed stg 18 and then moved on to my planned session and now it will not log on to allow me to complete my normal warmdown.

Stg 18 was a bit of a sod for me. Lots of short 4 & 5% rises that robbed me of momentum. What should have been a sub hour was a 1hr10 :surrender:.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
:cursing::banghead: flippin maintenance :banghead::cursing: I've just completed stg 18 and then moved on to my planned session and now it will not log on to allow me to complete my normal warmdown.

Stg 18 was a bit of a sod for me. Lots of short 4 & 5% rises that robbed me of momentum. What should have been a sub hour was a 1hr10 :surrender:.

I reckon they’re fixing the leagues...

Rod McG

Über Member
Jim, Sorry to hear of your recent BKOOL issues. If the rides don't save then we are all in trouble. I haven't had this issue yet and am still keen to progress up LeJOG. I, like you, keep a spreadsheet of my results so it doesn't matter so much whether the leagues update, but I wish they would as this might encourage others to persevere. How about starting an online spreadsheet like the CG? It seems to work well. I don't know how this was made available but happy to investigate, if you wish.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Jim, Sorry to hear of your recent BKOOL issues. If the rides don't save then we are all in trouble. I haven't had this issue yet and am still keen to progress up LeJOG. I, like you, keep a spreadsheet of my results so it doesn't matter so much whether the leagues update, but I wish they would as this might encourage others to persevere. How about starting an online spreadsheet like the CG? It seems to work well. I don't know how this was made available but happy to investigate, if you wish.

Cheers @Rod McG. I’m back in contact with Bkool after they sent me an email this morning informing me that it was now fixed. I’ve emailed them back with screen shots demonstrating that it isn’t. Only 12 stages of the second League are showing and non of the rides for the second league are recording ‘in the League’ - Only @theboxers so far, and he completed that over a week ago.

I’m going to do stage 17 again later this aft and possibly 18. If they don’t upload to the league this weekend, we can do a sheet as you suggest Sir. It’s all pretty poor though..

Thanks Rod - Keep Lejoging.

Jim

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I completed 17 (again) and 18 this aft. Both very enjoyable sessions. No glitches with UnKool which is good.

The stage 16 still hasn’t posted in the league yet and I don’t expect 17 or 18 to anytime soon.

Stage 18 is a lumpy affair and a rhythm buster. Not recommended to do as a second ride if you’re doing two together. I enjoyed them non the less. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well that's stg 19 done. Not quite sub 60 but I enjoyed it anyway. Nice chill out stg with a couple of kicks in it for fun.

Good ride TB. I need to get my finger out and catch you up... I’ll see if I can get on level terms with you before the weekend is out. :hugs:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Good ride TB. I need to get my finger out and catch you up... I’ll see if I can get on level terms with you before the weekend is out. :hugs:
I've seem to have a nice system going at the moment. Jump on and do a LEJoG stg. I then do my plan session for the day. I then do a cool down descent. Depending on the length of the plan session it is 1h30 to 2h30 for the evening. I then do the CG stg on Thursday and a BRVR session on Sunday. I just need to keep going.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I've seem to have a nice system going at the moment. Jump on and do a LEJoG stg. I then do my plan session for the day. I then do a cool down descent. Depending on the length of the plan session it is 1h30 to 2h30 for the evening. I then do the CG stg on Thursday and a BRVR session on Sunday. I just need to keep going.

:notworthy:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
To second Jim's comment :notworthy:

Top Bottom