BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
:cry: No LEJoG stg 15 today. Backside is not cooperating. I've done my planned ride, but can't do a stg or even a longish descent, it's too awkward to stand pedaling to relieve the pressure where it hurts :cursing:.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do both :unsure:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Stg 6 completed .... but still inside Dartmoor Park :wacko: Not quite made it to the other side yet :biggrin:

theboxers

Nooooooo bike down :cry::cry:. My right shifter cable has just given up the ghost :cry::cry::cry::cursing::cry::cry:. It broke at the brifter so a trip to the lbs for a replacement :cry:. The bmc AC02 will now have a tour on the trainer :eek:.

Good news though stg 15 was completed just before it failed :heat:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Nooooooo bike down :cry::cry:. My right shifter cable has just given up the ghost :cry::cry::cry::cursing::cry::cry:. It broke at the brifter so a trip to the lbs for a replacement :cry:. The bmc AC02 will now have a tour on the trainer :eek:.

Good news though stg 15 was completed just before it failed :heat:

Have a break. The stages 15-30 aren’t scheduling for some reason?.. I’ve emailed Bkool. Summat rong..

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I'm starting to agree with you regarding putting big climbs at the start of the stage ... Stage 11 done ... planned on it being a nice recovery ride keeping the watts below 180 ... A Dane and a Dutch rider joined in the last minute of the warm up so that put paid to the recovery ride :biggrin: ... I may make tomorrow a rest day prior to the NC Qualifer on Thursday, Or ride the NC course at a nice relaxing bimble pace .... :unsure::unsure:

theboxers

Ok brifter cable sorted. It seems to change ok. Won't know how well I've installed it until I do a proper session. Still taking tonight off. Hoping to do the NC quali ride tomorrow and then stg 16 Friday. Assuming all the scheduling issues are sorted.

Aleman

@Jim Brown. I've had another email about LEJoG 16-30 starting. I still am unable to schedule a league ride though. It will schedule a ride, but not as group or league ride.
I rode NCQ1 last night (After adding it to Favorites) and it appears to have recorded it as a League ride, so it looks as though it's sort of working apart from the scheduling thingy

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Jim Brown. I've had another email about LEJoG 16-30 starting. I still am unable to schedule a league ride though. It will schedule a ride, but not as group or league ride.

Aye, same here, still awaiting Bkools response. i rode stage 16 but it didn't record as a league ride. Ill drop em another line.

theboxers

I rode NCQ1 last night (After adding it to Favorites) and it appears to have recorded it as a League ride, so it looks as though it's sort of working apart from the scheduling thingy
Did you run it from favourites in bsim or did you schedule it from favourites on the website?

Last edited:

Aleman

On the website I went into leagues for Cyclechat Chaingang ... Nations Cup Qualifier ... Clicked on the Stouby - Sejet Stage then copied it to Favourites.

When In BSIM I clicked my sessions ... Favorites and there it was ... I notice on the Stage now that my time has been accepted, and I'm in first place ... Gives peopl a ghost to challenge :whistle:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
On the website I went into leagues for Cyclechat Chaingang ... Nations Cup Qualifier ... Clicked on the Stouby - Sejet Stage then copied it to Favourites.

When In BSIM I clicked my sessions ... Favorites and there it was ... I notice on the Stage now that my time has been accepted, and I'm in first place ... Gives peopl a ghost to challenge :whistle:

Indeed it has saved it in the League. How strange.. I’ve got Bkool looking at LEJoG now. :addict:

Top Bottom