Breathing through a muff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
1290246614388.jpg

You could try one of these!

But in all seriousness, I use the double buff system, with one on my head and the other on my chin, but it only goes to my bottom lip.

I wore a mask on stage for years, I hadn't even considered wearing one on my bike, it might just work! I KNOW I can breath in my Mexican mask, hell I can even sing when wearing it!

me in mask.jpg

Me a few years ago.

Kies

Put some washing up liquid on your glasses and rub it in,then buff dry with a soft cloth. Stops glasses steaming up when mouth & nose are covered

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
I don't have one on me to take a photo of, by those picks say 'This pick belongs to Andrew Culture' written by my left hand. Although that masked band was noisy stuff, and in my current band I finger pick/ use a bow.

I did a gig dressed as a wise man (as in Christmas) once, complete with flowing beard, it was great. Though can't comment if one could breath adequately whilst cycling wearing said beard...perhaps I'll give it a shot.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I did a gig dressed as a wise man (as in Christmas) once, complete with flowing beard, it was great. Though can't comment if one could breath adequately whilst cycling wearing said beard...perhaps I'll give it a shot.

Photos please!

I did a Christmas gig dressed as a present once, but by the time this photo was taken folk had been trying to unwrap me:

Gamma-Christmas-2005.jpg

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Photos please!

I did a Christmas gig dressed as a present once, but by the time this photo was taken folk had been trying to unwrap me:

Unfortunately, there are no photos. There is a snippet of video somewhere of my sandaled foot operating a wah wah from the same gig...no idea where though. Probably for the best ^_^

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Problem is those masks knacker your peripheral vision.
This is a problem I've noticed with a lot of things. Hoods are the worst but even my hat that has ear flaps still cuts out some peripheral vision. Perhaps the half face mask with nose and mouth holes is a way to go. I've not tried one yet. From what I have seen of them (limited really to pics on t'web) they look like they could take a bit of decoration.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
This is a problem I've noticed with a lot of things. Hoods are the worst but even my hat that has ear flaps still cuts out some peripheral vision. Perhaps the half face mask with nose and mouth holes is a way to go. I've not tried one yet. From what I have seen of them (limited really to pics on t'web) they look like they could take a bit of decoration.

I meant the wrestling masks :smile:

Top Bottom