Bruised dongle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
For something like this, if I felt in any way concerned about it, I would go to the minor injuries unit at my local surgery. Doesn't hurt to get the opinion of a medical professional, even if there's not much they can do about it.
True, and they could always do with a laugh!

Seriously, you can do permanent damage so a medical opinion sooner rather than later is due.

Anyway, just go to the flipping doctor. And don't be so coy about it - he/she will have seen one before.

ETA: nurses and hospital porters really won't be that interested in your penis either, however magnificent a specimen you might imagine it is.

I think Marks point is, he knows a lot of staff at the Hospital he was going to attend

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
4319504006_68276dc55e_z.jpg

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Which is the challenge. I'd certainly not want my colleagues to see bits of me I'd prefer they didn't, especially if they were bruised.

One of the practice nurses at my local minor injuries clinic is the mother of one of my son's childhood friends. If I had an injury that required her to examine my penis, I think I could trust in her professionalism to do the job without getting all Carry On about it.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well its not broken..

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
One of the practice nurses at my local minor injuries clinic is the mother of one of my son's childhood friends. If I had an injury that required her to examine my penis, I think I could trust in her professionalism to do the job without getting all Carry On about it.
Where's the fun in that! I would hope my friends would extract the urine mercilessly, as long as it was only extremely embarrassing and not something private......

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Two choices. Either:
The subject is inappropriate for discussion, in which case don't discuss it.
Or:
The subject is appropriate for discussion, in which case use the proper terminology instead of coy euphemisms.
Fair enough.

Does that also apply when making love with one's partner? That must be fun....

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@MarkF Is the bell end ok ?

Apparently not .

Two choices. Either:
The subject is inappropriate for discussion, in which case don't discuss it.
Or:
The subject is appropriate for discussion, in which case use the proper terminology instead of coy euphemisms.

You must be great at parties.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom