Bruised dongle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
it seems that clip was from.BBC America

I did wonder about that. Although ironically I think it only makes it funnier.

pawl

Legendary Member
I fell off my bike last night whilst on the towpath, I pitched over the bars and a bar end caught me right in the groin, it hurt. When I got home I had a check and my dongle is very badly bruised, black, it's like a ring tailed lemur.

I haven't been to the doctors in over 30 years but it doesn't look good......................I am going into work soon but don't want to go to the A&E dept as I know what will happen, one nurse will have a look and then get another nurse to have a look and before long every bleedin nurse will have had a look. Then the porters will find out.:sad:

Hoping it will be purple by tonight.

I know it’s difficult to get appointments but 30 years is ridiculous.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Phew quite relieved it wasn't Mark's WiFi that got bruised

Amazed Mark has not seen a Dr for 30 years considering he works in a hospital.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Watch Adam Kay's podcast* with Richard Herring. Understand the meaning of the term 'degloving' and how it relates to the penis. You will never again worry about a little bruising. You will also never want to slide down a lamppost...

*or read the book he's plugging I guess.

Edit: Here you go. Degloving story's at about 17mins but the whole thing's worth a watch if you enjoy disgusting anecdotes.

Last edited:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I fell off my bike last night whilst on the towpath, I pitched over the bars and a bar end caught me right in the groin, it hurt. When I got home I had a check and my dongle is very badly bruised, black, it's like a ring tailed lemur.

I haven't been to the doctors in over 30 years but it doesn't look good......................I am going into work soon but don't want to go to the A&E dept as I know what will happen, one nurse will have a look and then get another nurse to have a look and before long every bleedin nurse will have had a look. Then the porters will find out.:sad:

Hoping it will be purple by tonight.
Has it fallen off yet?

I talked to a staff nurse, after swearing her to secrecy, and she said it should show significant improvement by day 3 but it'd be better if she looked at it. Ha ha! Fat chance,

I often work in A&E & the whole unit would be sniggering within minutes. I've never heard the word "penis" in there it's always another of two words with a letter less.................I will know within seconds of arriving at work on Monday if the staff nurse is a woman of her word.
If they're anything like our AE Nursing staff..................................

Like you, I have a few I trust, but only a few................................
Conversely, if I repeated verbatim, what I heard in the staff-room, from Nurses, about other Nurse/Doctors, there'd be a civil war in the department
Hence the ones I trust, because they trust me

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@MarkF if you are still suffering perhaps I can send you some of my painkillers.

These should help?

upload_2018-4-22_0-25-24.png

Top Bottom