BUG OUT,SURVIVAL Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

Count me in as one of those poor individuals,as I'm seeing no difference other than a bike painted in camo,with camping gear on it.
Maybe Tom Berenger would have more use for one,in his next Sniper instalment
There really isn't any difference in a standard mountain bike and a survival bike, its more about the way they are used and the reasons why people use them, its very similar to rat bikes in the motorcycle world, at the end of the day a bicycle is just that. This thread has been a giggle though.

OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

Has anyone splashed out on a pair of Pilkington Pump Pants, I reckon they would be ideal for long hours in the saddle, even better for the survivalist.
20933d5a87f9c07f4bbbfc7448965b53.jpg
Karl-PilkosPumpPants.png

400bhp

Guru
Look, I could buy a bugger bike.

But when push comes to shove and I have to choose between the serotta and some mauve coloured sports direct metal thing with wheels when the 3 minute warning comes, the serotta wins every time.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I unintentionally have a bug out bike. But my attire gives the game away.

56d91fcb-0d99-4f51-9201-5ed6ee12b0a6_zpsa008qepr.jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike
Didn't someone used to take a Jeep or some other kind of army bike on the FNRttC? (can't remember his name may have been Will?)

Tim Hall

Didn't someone used to take a Jeep or some other kind of army bike on the FNRttC? (can't remember his name may have been Will?)
Aye. He's in the Met police IIRC and I think it was one of those Montague bikes pictured up thread. I'm sure he's on here - his username has a fistful of numbers in it, but I can't find him. @ianrauk will know who I mean.

Top Bottom