Cafe becoming political drop shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Don't know why you keep answering jowwy
:laugh: Yeah stop dragging him into this thread, everybody.

again - there is an ignore button available if your not happy with my posts
Just one last attempt.

I am not unhappy with your posts, I do not hate them, I find them laughable.

I would only use the ignore button for someone who posts egregious stuff like racist comments, and tbf your posts contain nothing like that level of nastiness.

I will stop replying to your posts however because it is just prolonging the thread and it is clear that you are less keen on listening than talking.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
its not about offence though or moderation - its about political posts, which the owner of this site wants removed and has supplied a new site for such posts here https://naca.cyclechat.net/
And you have a mechanism to make the moderators aware of these posts. The moderators and Shaun will decide, not you. I’m struggling to see why you can’t just hit the report button.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Does the same sentiment apply if it turns out that it was a WOMAN that murdered you? Or does that not matter so much?

Wow,

What kind of a question is that even to ask??

And I'm astonished that another woman finds it 'hilarious'

Unbelievable..

Yeah - women getting murdered .

Such a hoot !!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Mentioning potholes is factual.

Allocating fault or blame is political.
So discussing lobbying government to improve/better fund the cycling and road infrastructure for the benefit of all cyclists, on CC is a no no, as it is political. Instead we should do this on a political forum? Seriously? :wacko:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Does the same sentiment apply if it turns out that it was a WOMAN that murdered you? Or does that not matter so much?
Listen to yourself, Brandane. A young woman took a five minute walk through the park to meet her friends in the pub. She never made it, because someone took her life. That someone is extremely unlikely to be a woman. The photo is the one released in the public domain, and the one that has been issued by her family. I don't know what point you think you are making.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Backseat Moderating. Attempting to personally dictate to other members what they can or cannot do, post or say on the forums. If something is inappropriate, or needs editing or moving to a more appropriate part of CycleChat, report it.

Interesting to note that @theclaud "likes" this post when it comes from one of her right-on gang. Yet when I justifiably reported a post in a now locked thread, she accused me of bullying.

Ah, but that was when she thought I had reported a post by another one of the clique. When she discovered that she was mistaken and made an arse of herself, she just made up some lies about how she was referring to a post in which I had allegedly threatened to report someone for talking politics. Lies, plain and simple. That post does not, and never did exist. Just another example of the cliquey pile ons that go on on this site.

I don't use the report button routinely, as I believe the mods have enough to do. But I won't sit back and take a lot of shite from people who talk utter crap and have done so for years. I will fight my own battles - and if it gets me a ban, as this post might well do, then so be it. Been nice speaking to most of you on here! See y'all when the ban is up :okay:.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
And you have a mechanism to make the moderators aware of these posts. The moderators and Shaun will decide, not you. I’m struggling to see why you can’t just hit the report button.
Well that would get him no attention at all, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom