Chain Gang Handicap Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roleur1

1st cat roadie back in the day
Geoff ..whats the story behind the upside down crash photo?

Ste Corny

Hi Geoff,
I'll available for the next chain gang ride, is that at 7pm tonight or looking at the posts has it moved to a Tuesday night at 8pm? I've got it scheduled in my sessions list for today.

If I've missed the proper handicap race that's cool I'll just do the stage at my leisure!

For the future races what time should I set off, I'm an amateur 9.

Thanks

Ste Corny

It would help if I'd looked at the other threads!! Normal chain gang on Thursday and Saturday, Handicap on Tuesday!! Got it now.

If Geoff could still give me a handicap time that would be grand.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I intend to do the next handicap stage, tin can ten, as an off league ride, on Friday approx 6pm. 10 minute warmup, main ride off at 10 past the hour or so. This will give Geoff something to base a handicap on as I have not done the stage before. Any one is welcome to join me ^_^:thumbsup: :whistle:

Search for TheBoxers in the live tab

OP
OP
gbrown

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
It would help if I'd looked at the other threads!! Normal chain gang on Thursday and Saturday, Handicap on Tuesday!! Got it now.

If Geoff could still give me a handicap time that would be grand.

If you are Am 9 how about you start at 6:30 alongside Alfie (also Am 9) and see how you get on. This is next Tuesday!

We have setup a separate Group and League for the Handicap Chases, which are going to run on a Tuesday at 8PM.

You should apply to join the CycleChat Handicap Chases gourp if you intend to take part on a Tuesday.

http://www.bkool.com/group/showMembers/136405

I'm sure you are welcome to join in the Chain Gang at 7pm tonight as well, just turn up for the warmup at 7PM.

Geoff

Ste Corny

Thanks for that Geoff. I've just requested to join the handicap.

Jellybaby

Hi Geoff
I'm still improving from my bug last week but still not well enough to join in the handicap race tonight.
Hope you all have a good one!
Jelly

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Folks, apologies but i didnt realise that the handicap races were a weekly affair.i must have missed that! Im away with work tonight but try to get my arse in gear next week. Good luck tonight.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Damn that hurt :B). Just did a quali session in for the handicap on tuesday :banghead: I never learn :eek:. Less than 50 minutes, but my right hip was telling me to back off :surrender:. If it stays the same I doubt there'd be any improvement on the next chase session :headshake:.

Alfie_Gooner

@gbrown i did the 2nd stage Vuelta 2012 E15 this morning only to see that it run out yesterday.....DOH!!!

Is there any chance you would be able to put my time in for the 2nd stage and i will try and get the 3rd stage done on tuesday night with everyone else?

Time was 32:57

OP
OP
gbrown

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
@gbrown i did the 2nd stage Vuelta 2012 E15 this morning only to see that it run out yesterday.....DOH!!!

Is there any chance you would be able to put my time in for the 2nd stage and i will try and get the 3rd stage done on tuesday night with everyone else?

Time was 32:57

Great time @Alfie_Gooner, well done.

I have approved your late attempt, and adjusted your Handicap for next time! :okay:

Cheers,

Geoff

Top Bottom