Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
@Drago
"I have to say that I was very impressed. I arrived at the depot at 10.00am and was met by Phil Bainbridge, who took me to one of the training rooms. They know my YouTube channel, so were already very familiar with the issues I have been concerned about on my commute to work."
Taken from HERE covered HERE

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Some of you have had your videos copied:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VerySelfRighteous

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
PositiveCyclist sent me an mail about it this morning, I feel privileged to have been plagiarised^_^ .
On the bad side it means no more common creative licence, it just happened the one they used was the only video I had with that licence.
Ah, don't worry about it. The videos speak for themselves. All he's doing is promoting them for us! :laugh:

BSRU

A Human Being
Well, at least he hasn't added bloody adverts in there.
There were adverts on my stolen video.

He has changed his channel page as he thinks he is being helpful to cyclists post videos on YouTube who use the creative commons licence.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Okay so nothing insulting but just thought I would share this:

It's against the law to put videos on here when they haven't given you permission.. my friends not very happy you've put this up of him.
Kiera Bickerstaff 4 hours ago
Excuse me? Against the law? Oh you do make me laugh.
If you do indeed know the person involved in this video, then I am glad he has seen it and knows how ridiculas he looks.
monkeysnutscom in reply to Kiera Bickerstaff (Show the comment) 4 hours ago
Oh your excused and I'm glad I make you laugh, I think he looks bloody hilarious to be honest.
Kiera Bickerstaff 54 minutes ago

BSRU

A Human Being
A humorous comment from someone using their real name to open a YouTube account to comment on one very new video, so I can only assume a friend or relative.

"Do you actually have a day time job?! Setting yourself up to become a "victim" of other road users and even attaches cameras to your bike and helmet your a bit twisted mate. Might want to head to the job centre.."

Top Bottom