cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
i think that's why my tootsies were a bit chilly, i had a pair a 'summer' thin shoes with plenty of ventilation and just 1 pair of thin normal socks :sad:
Cheers Ed

Me too. The downside of being a hottie is when it gets above 20C I start feeling too hot and hydration becomes an issue. Above 25C I just stay at home.

Thankfully it has never been above 25C in Glossop's entire history

fatjel

Veteran
This morning I had on boxers, base layer , padded tights & trackie bottoms..
For sliding thru Frittenden on your bum I'd say that's the minimum layers for comfort
Wrecked my right shifter tho. and have a new found respect for icy roads

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
This morning I had on boxers, base layer , padded tights & trackie bottoms..
For sliding thru Frittenden on your bum I'd say that's the minimum layers for comfort
Wrecked my right shifter tho. and have a new found respect for icy roads
not worth the damage and injury :B)

get well soon and hope the bike gets well soon as well!
Cheers Ed

ayceejay

Guru
Me too. The downside of being a hottie is when it gets above 20C I start feeling too hot and hydration becomes an issue. Above 25C I just stay at home.

Thankfully it has never been above 25C in Glossop's entire history
A hottie? take this to a dating site - sensitive people are listening here.

si_c

Guru
Get a grip chaps, it's not Siberia, we have snow and ice in abundance here but still in fingerless gloves, look upon it as an opportunity to hone up on your bike handling skills :smile:.
I was wearing fingerless gloves today, but only because I had another pair underneath.

First time back on the bike for a couple of months this week, not the best time to get out, icy and cold, don't deal with cold weather very well :cold:

Top Bottom